E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > E90 M3 Sideskirts and Cobb AccessPort V2

06-06-2019, 01:12 PM   #1
Wilkz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: n/a

Selling these due to my car getting hit and totaled out.

The sideskirts were on the car when I was hit but were not damaged. I had the shop take them off and confirm. You can see all the mounting points are still in tact. The bottoms are scraped a little due to being low but once on the car you can't see them.
$120

The Cobb has seen better days but still functions. The grey shell is a little dinged up but that's only cosmetic. The wire, however, is finicky. I got it this way from the previous owner, sent it in to Cobb for them to fix which I have the receipt for, and it's back to being finicky due to tossing it around in the car. If you hold it still and don't move it, it works fine and I used it this way to unmarry it from the car. It costs me $20 to have them fix it. I just haven't sent it in again and don't plan to now. A bunch of tunes on it, I was running Stage 2 Aggressive as a daily and no issues. Comes with box.
$75
Attached Images

Appreciate 0