E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Man its quite in here ....

09-22-2018, 01:55 PM   #89
jzx_andy
Slowpoke
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Trnsfmr View Post
Hey, I've been lurking around for a while. Had my car two years and have spent most of this year doing all the boltons upgrades and maintenance.
09 DCT335i, VTT 2+, Raceport BOV, inlets, working on a hard outlet, PSP750ic, stage 2 lpfp and upgraded lines, will do flex fuel soon and a new remap.
Every freaking gasket and hose...
Been towed twice already so I've popped my cherry lol.
Just want it to be as bullet proof as possible. I do all my own work because I took it to a shop once for its first service... never again.
I'm in Perth and it doesn't seem like there's too many here modding their 335's.
Made a mate here buying parts who is modifying his E90, so that's cool.
Agree that FB seems to be more immediate but the info is better here and almost no shit fighting apart from the usual turbo vendors.
I hope to be able to contribute and share info with you guys.
Don't bail out guys, let's keep it going. There are new things being developed in the US because still a massive number of cars there.
Biggest hassle for us is the bloody steering column right?
I have a set of front and rear M performance calipers I want to get on my car some day also...
Nice mod list, wouldn't mind meeting up at some point in the future and seeing how yours goes with the upgraded twins. I love the fact that 335i's are still relatively unknown to car people here.
Appreciate 0