E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > cant do anything with NFRM

02-18-2020, 02:36 AM   #23
coleybmw335
Private
England
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335I DCT

Glad you got it sorted
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 03:30 PM   #24
LiNkx
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i XDrive sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd********* View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNkx View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNkx View Post
Quote:
Your first picture is not loading. Do you have ISTA? Scan the car and post up the control module tree and codes. Also go to device manager and make sure com port is 1 and latency is 1.
man your the best! I dont have ista, double checked and my latency changed to 16 somehow, I set it back to 1 again and it worked! was able to read nfrm. not sure why it changed back to 16 I definitely had set it to 1 when I first set everything up. as far as ista I'm pretty much clueless, any tips/links?
Glad you got it working for ista go to the link below and download "rheinghold". The download will come with install instructions that are very simple.

Bimmergeeks.net/downloads
cool thanks for all your help (and everyone else as well) I've been trying to disable my amber lights in my headlights but it's been tough since I have a 2009 lci with halogen headlights. I found one forum post that showed the code lines but they all said the stock value was wert03 and needed to be changed to wert04 but when I looked mine were at wert1, i tried to set them to wert04 anyway but it didnt work my amber lights were still on. the lines in the nfrm were pwm_sl_v, pwm_sl_v_bei_aktiven_al, and pwm_sl_v_bei_aktiven_fl
Set sidemarker_us_nfrm to nicht aktiv too and PO_rl_fkt_mit_sl_v to nicht aktiv.

Pwm_sl_v_bei_antiven_al/fl changed to wert_04 is also correct
so I finally got outside again to get this coded and my amber lights are gone this time but I still dont have angel eyes when I turn on the low beams. lol shot in the dark but do I maybe need wert03 instead of wert04?
Appreciate 0