E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Help Accessing FRM module in INPA

12-20-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
335DEE
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Help Accessing FRM module in INPA

2006 e92 and I have i think a rear levelling sensor issue causing my headlights to go into a fit .. constantly going up and down,

INPA throws code FRM 9CB4 , how can I access this module to see the real time values ?
It doesn't appear that the module is available from the menu ( searched high and low).

The reason why I would like to see real time data is because the 9CB4 error has been evident on my car for many months and only recently in the heavy rain have the lights gone mad.
Any help on how to access it would be appreciated. These sensors are around £100 so need to be sure !
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 11:20 AM   #2
Nick54
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 335i xdrive manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335DEE View Post
2006 e92 and I have i think a rear levelling sensor issue causing my headlights to go into a fit .. constantly going up and down,

INPA throws code FRM 9CB4 , how can I access this module to see the real time values ?
It doesn't appear that the module is available from the menu ( searched high and low).

The reason why I would like to see real time data is because the 9CB4 error has been evident on my car for many months and only recently in the heavy rain have the lights gone mad.
Any help on how to access it would be appreciated. These sensors are around £100 so need to be sure !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335DEE View Post

hey did you even find out what was making your lights go crazy? I'm having the same issue and I've already spent 300$ with no luck
Appreciate 0