E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Style 225 Wheels [Central TX]

10-04-2023, 06:01 PM   #1
iv
Rep
Drives: 3er 5er i3er

Style 225 Wheels [Central TX]

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have these sitting in my garage from my old 335is and I’m looking to get rid of them for a fair price. They are 19x8et37 & 19x9et39. One of the rears has a cracked rim flange. I can either get it repaired for you for around $200+ or send as is. I have the same repair on my style 197s and it has held up for 4+ years so far. The wheels were plasti dipped so oem finish is still supurb. They will be cleaned and removed of plastidip before selling. Comes with center caps. No bends or curbing as well. Looking for $1,000. Willing to drop price for shipping but local pickup and cash is preferable to me. Located in 78613 in central TX, a few hours drive is not out of the question for me.

Pictures/phone number available upon request, please reply to the thread!

Appreciate 0