E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > FS Add a sub wiring

12-14-2020, 01:34 AM   #1
jard
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

FS Add a sub wiring

Hey guys,

Selling my TechnicPNP add-a-sub harness + Line out converter.

This works for audio systems with the amplifier in the boot, more specifically the Logic7/HK range.

If you aren't a fan of splicing OEM wires to make an extra subwoofer work and if you're a bit of a bass head and want a bit more oomft then this is a great piece of kit. Basically, it's a wiring harness that sits between your current amplifier in the boot and the OEM wiring and makes a split to allow for a line out converter to be used to give you RCA outputs for your sub-woofers amplifier which will bring it in line with your current systems signal.

These are only made in the US and I purchased it just before COVID hit and it has been fantastic. I paid $200 to have it landed with a wait time of a few months, yours for $150.

Located in Skye, VIC - otherwise happy to ship to someone if they cover postage.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0