E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Low mileage E90 2009 335ix

06-14-2020, 10:02 AM   #1
vasisht
Rep
Drives: 2009 335ix

Low mileage E90 2009 335ix

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Low mileage 2009 BMW 3 series - selling because I'm moving out of the area and buying a new car at my new home. Hoping to sell to another BMW enthusiast. She's been a great car for me over the last 7 years and I hope she'll be great for you as well!

Comes with a spare tire and a couple of oil filters!

Recent oil change done this past year.

Good condition interior with good to excellent exterior condition.

Includes following mods/upgrades: BMS Dual Cone intake, LUX Angel Eyes, BMW iDrive with navigation from Bimmertech, Front/rear parking sensors with backup camera.

New water pump installed 5 years ago. New battery installed 3 years ago. New tires placed 2 years ago with < 10,000 miles driven on them.

I am happy to discuss reasonable offers. I will only accept bank checks, cashiers checks, money orders, or cash. (NO PERSONAL CHECKS PLEASE)

Attached Images

Appreciate 0