E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer BMW/MileOne/GetBMWParts...

07-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Tischer BMW/MileOne/GetBMWParts...

Hey all,
I am just detailing my wonderful experience with Tischer BMW.

So far, I have ordered Betalink, CF spoiler, Blacklines, and CF front lips from them and their service, shipment speed, and price have been the best available.

Only minor error occurred in the front CF lips as I got two left side pieces instead of a left and a right. And as you guys can imagine, they have already offered to send me the correct part as well as a prepaid label to send the wrong one.

Considering what happens with what the manufacturer ships is out of their hands, they really go out of the way to keep the customer happy.

From my experience, I would rather get a wrong part from Tischer then even have to deal with the not so great prices and service at my local dealers.

Thanks a lot Tischer!
Sagar

(Oh and to the previous posters with negative Tischer experiences, if you email Evan or Jason, they quickly respond with shipment status.)

[After writing this, Jason responded to my email and he is sending me in addition to the correct cf lip a free Betalink kit as well....just amazing!]

Last edited by vgame64; 07-29-2008 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Additional Amazingness from Tischer
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

I wish I had gotten my rear spoiler from them, instead of Morristown who packaged it so poorly that it was damaged.
      07-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
I wish I had gotten my rear spoiler from them, instead of Morristown who packaged it so poorly that it was damaged.
Packaging from Tischer was flawless. Individual foam bag around pieces with additional paper put between the pieces all within a heavy duty box.

The packaging definitely helped out as my spoiler box came with a rip and a footprint in it yet the spoiler was pristine. You always have to account for the weakest link in the shipment chain (which is usually UPS).
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
Packaging from Tischer was flawless. Individual foam bag around pieces with additional paper put between the pieces all within a heavy duty box.

The packaging definitely helped out as my spoiler box came with a rip and a footprint in it yet the spoiler was pristine. You always have to account for the weakest link in the shipment chain (which is usually UPS).
Yea, I'm not totally blaming Morristown, UPS or whoever shipped it is the most at fault.