E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E93 boot / trunk trim behind rear seats

06-15-2021, 01:37 AM   #1
micdev42
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 325i SE

Question E93 boot / trunk trim behind rear seats

Hi.
Apologies but I've reposted this question as I had finger trouble with imgur on my original question.

Does anyone know how to get this panel out (E93 325i SE 2007)? I've removed to 2 plastic clips at the bottom (the empty holes in the picture) but the panel is held at the top somehow. I've tried half opening the roof to get access to the top but I cannot see what's holding it.

I need to get the panel out so I can get access to the module in the RHS of the picture: BMW TCU 1.5 MOST ECE. The previous owner supplied it and it is only half connected up: the 3 fibre colour coded cables were connected but the cables at the other end were not - essentially because they cannot be reached with that panel in place. Thanks

Appreciate 0