E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Does Flex goes well with Zaino product?

02-04-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
john0213
The Allergy Season
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 Blk Saph. 335xi

Does Flex goes well with Zaino product?

Hi guys~!!

seeing you guys have great experience on detailing cars and love the flex, i am about to purchase one.

I currently haven't purchase the polisher yet, i am looking for a place that carries them with a package that will include a few useful pads.

I currently have a 2008 Sapphire Black Metallic E92 delivered back in August and i would like to bring the deep gloss out.

will the polisher goes well with all zaino product?

And, what kind of pads should i be looking for when buying the flex?

I will also be getting a foam gun, does the zaino washer series work well with the foam gun as well?

Last edited by john0213; 02-04-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
GAMEOVR
SPRCHRGD E93 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mthreezzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by john0213 View Post
Hi guys~!!

seeing you guys have great experience on detailing cars and love the flex, i am about to purchase one.

I currently haven't purchase the polisher yet, i am looking for a place that carries them with a package that will include a few useful pads.

I currently have a 2008 Sapphire Black Metallic E92 delivered back in August and i would like to bring the deep gloss out.

will the polisher goes well with all zaino product?

And, what kind of pads should i be looking for when buying the flex?

I will also be getting a foam gun, does the zaino washer series work well with the foam gun as well?
Hello,

I have used zaino products and I also do have a flex. The flex is a great machine and a great step up.... from PC. The flex has great power and can do alot, if you get to know to use it correctly, in which takes time. I'm still learning, but I go by the expression as you can learn something new everyday, which is true.

As for the show car polish, I like it a lot, but I like the Intensive Swirl (Menzerna) a lot more, just for obvious reasons. They also have a few different polishes that are available depending on the swirl marks that need to be removed. PO106ff Ceramic Clear Coat Polish is for normal and not too intensive, so I would try that out. I would also try out Zaino, in which they make quality products.

As for their car wash, if you like blueberries, and want your car to smell like that =) Then try them. It was my favorite wash until I got introduced too, CG wash, not only me, but the bugs tend to like it too.... lol. There wash is strong, and will strip any pre-existing wax that was on the car before.. (perfection for polishes.)
      02-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
john0213
The Allergy Season
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 Blk Saph. 335xi

yea i've heard of the CG wash being pretty strong. i believe a proper dilute will get the job done right!

btw, what is the difference between CG citrus wash and wash n polish?

does the CG product goes well with zaino?
Appreciate 0