E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > LA/OC Shop References Emissions/ Ceramic Coating

07-16-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
B4LL3N
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 335xi FBO / E70 X5 N55

LA/OC Shop References Emissions/ Ceramic Coating

I'm fairly new to the LA area and am looking for a couple reputable shops (preferable near W. LA) that can help me with my Black 08 E92 335.

Emissions: I just took off the bolt on parts with the exception of my new Cobb catback system and am concerned about passing smog on the visual inspection. I don't have DP's or anything but getting a lot of feedback that they'll immediately fail me when they see it. Anyone know of a reasonable station in the area that I can get this taken care of?

Ceramic Coating: My paint is in decent shape but definitely needs decontam spray, clay, buffing, and I'd like to try a ceramic coating but don't want to get killed on price. I'd do it myself but I don't have enough space of time to get the job done right. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance. -Bryan
‘08 335Xi FBO (RWD Conversion) / PURE600 / JB4 MHD Backend / Precision RW Coils / VRSF Piping / COBB Catback / xHP / xDelete / BC Racing Coilovers / Fuel-it Stage 2 / Wagner Tuning FMIC / Turbosmart BOVs
Appreciate 0