E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Red Turbo boost pipe



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #45
acerboo
Brigadier General
England
108
Rep
3,925
Posts

Drives: e92 335d lci
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: kent

iTrader: (2)

just out of interest forgemotorsport do an upgraded silicone version of this 82 and there is a full installation guide on their website
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 04:15 AM   #46
BMW_Erwan
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: E90 330D or 335D
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Paris

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
just out of interest forgemotorsport do an upgraded silicone version of this 82 and there is a full installation guide on their website

Hi acerboo,

I bought my hose at forgemotorsport, it is cheaper than BMW's original. I saw the installation guide but it doesn't how remove the top hose, it explains in general.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 08:47 AM   #47
Felippe
New Member
United Kingdom
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 335d, E91, 2008
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Aylesbury, UK

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, doing my hose soon. Could anyone provide a bit of a guidance on what to do with that clip please?

Thanks a lot!


Appreciate 0
      10-27-2018, 12:24 AM   #48
rasa bmw
Captain
74
Rep
845
Posts

Drives: e92 335d coupe e90 saloon 330d
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: northumberland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felippe View Post
Hey guys, doing my hose soon. Could anyone provide a bit of a guidance on what to do with that clip please?

Thanks a lot!


it slides in and you tirn it ..pretty sure its 1/3 turn,,but as said look at all the guides,,its easier fitting hose when car is on a ramp..and dry fit the seals..do not oil them.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2018, 05:12 PM   #49
Felippe
New Member
United Kingdom
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 335d, E91, 2008
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Aylesbury, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa bmw View Post
it slides in and you tirn it ..pretty sure its 1/3 turn,,but as said look at all the guides,,its easier fitting hose when car is on a ramp..and dry fit the seals..do not oil them.
So slide right (blue) and turn right or left? Dry fit? Why? Not even a bit of silicone grease to condition the seal?
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #50
rasa bmw
Captain
74
Rep
845
Posts

Drives: e92 335d coupe e90 saloon 330d
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: northumberland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felippe View Post
So slide right (blue) and turn right or left? Dry fit? Why? Not even a bit of silicone grease to condition the seal?
iyts just something i read,,but it does sound weird that no proper rubber grease is used,,
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST