E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 E93 for sale

10-08-2021, 01:07 PM   #1
like6mexicans
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E93

2011 E93 for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Listing my 2011 335i M-Sport convertible with auto transmission, has ~125k miles and has been my daily since I got it at 95k miles. I'm the 3rd owner, it was originally bought and kept in Arizona, and the second owner brought it to California.

It is stock other than a Dinan Stage 2 tune ECU tune, Dinan exhaust, and Evolution Racewerks aluminum charge pipe. I also changed out the 19" wheels to 18" VMR wheels for better ride quality.

Only needed service is a slight leak from the oil filter housing/seal.

Car has been my daily driver for the past 2 years, and never gave me any issues. Oil changes every ~5k miles since I got it, walnut blasting done at 70k miles, water pump and thermostat replaced at 80k miles, front control arms replaced at 105k miles, spark plugs and coils replaced at 110k miles, and cooling system/radiator parts replaced at 115k miles. All recalls performed. I have all service records since new.

Interior and exterior condition is great, had the front fenders and hood repainted recently. This was because I accidentally ripped off the front bumper on a parking block because I pulled in too much, but it was professionally repaired/repainted by Gustafson Brothers through insurance. Small scrape on the front left fender from pulling into my garage, and some curb rash on some of the wheels. Interior quality is great, some trim coming off on driver door, and the rear passenger window tint is creased on the inside.

Everything works mechanically, hardtop roof goes up and down with zero issues. This is the non iDrive model, but it does have the Harman Kardon upgraded speakers. Front seats are heated and electronically adjustable with memory function. A/C and heater works perfectly.

Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. PPIs welcome, I have taken it to Trinity European for everything, so they know the car there, or you can take it to any mechanic of your choosing. Selling because its time to get a family car, and as much as I want to keep it as a weekend car, I don't have the space for it.

Also have a rear windscreen that I will include in the sale.

$13,500. Located in Southern California.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 01:10 PM   #2
like6mexicans
Rep

not sure why the images are flipped, but heres an imgur link with them the right way up plus a few more photos!
View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 1
      10-17-2021, 02:27 AM   #3
like6mexicans
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0