E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Disa Valve Broke after Radiator Replacement

08-07-2023, 07:03 PM   #1
chilledn52
Parts Pro
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [10.00]
Disa Valve Broke after Radiator Replacement

I find it funny the luck I have with this car, I always have to plan for something to break. Wasn’t anything with the cooling system but the start up right after I noticed plastic piece sound. Decided to check disa and entire flap broke off. Had to shake the manifold around for it to appear but got it out. Pin is currently still missing but I didn’t notice anymore noise in the manifold and double check all the valves. She runs but little down on torque, I guess it’s time to fast track the N54 manifold which needs a higher temp filament for the 3D printed dowels.
Also shoutout to E90YYC for the 3.91 diff I bought off him and trading my old 3.38 diffs for the OEM radiator!
Attached Images