E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Just thought i might comment on the excellent service from mod-bargains

02-06-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
dbudh001
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: m4cs 2020

Just thought i might comment on the excellent service from mod-bargains

I've ordered quite a few things from mod-bargains in the past month or so. the
last 2 things were their matte black grills and the ///m logo stickers that came with the m6 rep rims.

grills were defective and stickers got lost in shipping... must say Bryan has been working pretty hard to get these issues resolved for me with very PROMPT email responses which can really put someone's mind at ease.

just thought id give mod-bargains and its team a thumbs up- as Ive read some very bad reviews about them !
hopefully this will make some of you guys more comfortable buying from some of our sponsors ... i sure know i was very uncomfortable for the longest while
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
ryan970
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: Tiag 328i,DGM F10 550

hey how long did your shipping take. i ordered from them a week ago and received my grills thursday but haven't received the rest of my order
      02-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbudh001 View Post
I've ordered quite a few things from mod-bargains in the past month or so. the
last 2 things were their matte black grills and the ///m logo stickers that came with the m6 rep rims.

grills were defective and stickers got lost in shipping... must say Bryan has been working pretty hard to get these issues resolved for me with very PROMPT email responses which can really put someone's mind at ease.

just thought id give mod-bargains and its team a thumbs up- as Ive read some very bad reviews about them !
hopefully this will make some of you guys more comfortable buying from some of our sponsors ... i sure know i was very uncomfortable for the longest while
Glad to hear that you're happy with the service provided and thanks for the feedback. I'm sure that Bryan will be more than happy to see that someone does actually appreciate all the hard work he does! For those of you who haven't dealt with us before, I do want to let you know that we are not a one man shop like most other vendors. We do actually have separate departments from sales, customer service, order status, shipping, accounting, etc to be able to cater to our customers needs. However, don't take my word for it. You guys can view what some others have to say about myself and the service they've experienced from **********s.com recently below:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474771

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485009

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484304

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484200

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan970 View Post
hey how long did your shipping take. i ordered from them a week ago and received my grills thursday but haven't received the rest of my order
We do have a TON of products listed on our website and do actually do keep a lot of items in-stock in our warehouse physically. We will never charge an order unless we make sure the items are either in-stock in our warehouse or is in-stock at a suppliers location. If the item isn't in-stock we ALWAYS notify the customer first to see if you'd like to be placed on a pre-order or if you'd like to look into other alternative products if you don't want to wait. Typically, if an item is physically in-stock in our warehouse, we do ship them out the same day so long as it meets the shipping cut off time. However, if something is shipping out directly from a supplier, this process can take 24-48 hours. Our order status team does also input all of the tracking information into our systems and they're emailed out to you as soon as they're available. If you don't mind me asking, which item(s) that you ordered haven't been received yet? If you can please provide me with your order# I will have Brandon here follow up with you first thing in the morning on Monday. You can also reach Brandon in our order status department directly at ************** x 8010 or email him at support************.com or all your order status questions.
Appreciate 0