E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread (#2)

12-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #1255
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M6

Forgot to mention my clutch which is new and I did change the flywheel. (Obviously) when doing a clutch job.

Sooooo miesterchaft mufflers.

Clutch flywheel

Smg :-) an

Me as a driver. If you don't wanna run after this that's fine, I don't want to waste my gas. I'm just giving you guys your m6 run y'all wanted since y'all beat them or so I'm hearing y'all say. I'd like to see it for my own eyes is all rather then speculation, Soo here I am an m6 owner in the flesh.^_^ come to the car meet and come
Check out the lambo beating, evo smacking, camaro whooping m6 so you can see for yourselves. ^_^ if you don't want to come because you refuse to get involve in our Nola meets that's understandable I suppose, we will have many more meets after this one since I have a lot of support from the car community out here and can easily get multiple legit businesses to sponsor them, rim places, car wrapping, body shops, local businesses etc etc. , we do have a ton of fast cars down here as well and have an impressive size as far as members in bmws down here as well. Not to mention, supras, ferraris, lambos, vetts, bmws etc etc. it's all about support in the car community and I'm one to show that support off plus it's Sara's goodbye party :-/ who'd wanna miss that ?!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #1256
str8nm
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C DCT

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
2011 335is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsevilla View Post
Didnt I say it's the wrong software ? Aka crap software? crap as in wrong :-/ fuck that company too man, Why so much specifics on that situation, I ordered a tune and it was for an m5 enough said, once I get it returned ill get rory to installed, please stop exaggerating on 40rwhp. Thats not correct. There is NO tune on the car because the booklet I got with it said m5 and that was a dead give away which is why I called it a crap tune because 1. It's wrong. 2. It's a stage 1 :-/. That was wrong. I said this a few times as in crap tune need to get it set off etc. I don't understand what you're so scared of if I had my tune on trust me when it gets put on I wanna c the difference against y'all and either way im waiting for it to get sent back :-/, sucks because its a messed up situation but whatever, it's cool. :-) ill want to run you guys either way.

: I don't have the right tune on my car

: I have to send te shit back

: etc etc. please read this post and understand since you need me
To put it bluntly. Figured all my previous post would acknowledge lol, us m6 owners love highway racing so again this will be a perfect run regardless. 60-140 :> I don't see what the problem is, like we're racing for money or something lol. Just satisfying his desire to race a v10 since that's what he wanted and that's what he'll get >

1. Grant asked to race me first

2. I acknowledge

3. It seems the interest of mods into my car has risen a certain concern amongst the modded tuned and meth crowd and a certain hostility has taken fold by his followers lol?

4. I've already beaten bolt on 335is

5. I'm ready to oblige the race as I always have just figured since we're going to have so many cars in my meet figured we'd all run multiple stuff.

6. I didnt know grant shared his car with so many people lol
Why so serious? What is the name of the crap company that sent you the wrong, crap tune? What type of tune is it? Simple question...should require a reply no longer than 9 words.
      12-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #1257
str8nm
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C DCT

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
2011 335is  [10.00]
Quote:
Forgot to mention my clutch which is new and I did change the flywheel. (Obviously) when doing a clutch job.

Clutch flywheel

Me as a driver. If you don't wanna run after this that's fine, I don't want to waste my gas. I'm just giving you guys your m6 run y'all wanted since y'all beat them or so I'm hearing y'all say. I'd like to see it for my own eyes is all rather then speculation, Soo here I am an m6 owner in the flesh.^_^ come to the car meet and come
Check out the lambo beating, evo smacking, camaro whooping m6 so you can see for yourselves. ^_^ if you don't want to come because you refuse to get involve in our Nola meets that's understandable I suppose, we will have many more meets after this one since I have a lot of support from the car community out here and can easily get multiple legit businesses to sponsor them, rim places, car wrapping, body shops, local businesses etc etc. , we do have a ton of fast cars down here as well and have an impressive size as far as members in bmws down here as well. Not to mention, supras, ferraris, lambos, vetts, bmws etc etc. it's all about support in the car community and I'm one to show that support off plus it's Sara's goodbye party :-/ who'd wanna miss that ?!
You have no idea how much I would love to attend this fest of super cars, meet new motor heads, and to say au revoir to Sara but I am busy all day. Hopefully you guys will post tons of photos and videos, especially the one of Grant spanking that M6
      12-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #1258
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Supra Turbo

Its cant stop laughing at how much these guys car about the tune on your car. As much as i hear about these 1/3 series becoming after all these basic mods. U would think they will stump a M6. Even one with just a basic tune. I mean, we talking 30 ish horsepowerssssss. If that's all it takes to stump the baddest bolt on 1/3 series with a M6. Then I dont think any of the e90s ( think thats what y'all call them ) can talk. Now im not trying to step on anybodies toes are anything, but with the kinda people i roll with, its like, seen my car run. If u think u can take it down, line up. If u dont, go sit on the bench and watch. We dont nic pic simple mods like tunes. If y'all that concerned, then u most not be feeling to confident.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #1259
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
I don't race I just look good (or at least try) I have
no tune
VRSF FMIC
MagnaFlow axle back
intake
and cosmetic stuff...
Don't care about going fast

now with that said lets try this again click on this link and like and share this please. I'm trying to add 100 whp by getting air suspension: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...r&notif_t=like

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUAL SUPPORT

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged

Last edited by Projekt_BooGie; 12-07-2012 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #1260
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8nm View Post
You have no idea how much I would love to attend this fest of super cars, meet new motor heads, and to say au revoir to Sara but I am busy all day. Hopefully you guys will post tons of photos and videos, especially the one of Grant spanking that M6
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #1261
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
I don't race I just look good
me too lol Unless its a punk ass inifiniti that no shows
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #1262
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven View Post
Its cant stop laughing at how much these guys car about the tune on your car. As much as i hear about these 1/3 series becoming after all these basic mods. U would think they will stump a M6. Even one with just a basic tune. I mean, we talking 30 ish horsepowerssssss. If that's all it takes to stump the baddest bolt on 1/3 series with a M6. Then I dont think any of the e90s ( think thats what y'all call them ) can talk. Now im not trying to step on anybodies toes are anything, but with the kinda people i roll with, its like, seen my car run. If u think u can take it down, line up. If u dont, go sit on the bench and watch. We dont nic pic simple mods like tunes. If y'all that concerned, then u most not be feeling to confident.
Be nice Rory.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #1263
Onurleft
Captain
Rep
Drives: RPM

Quote:
Now im not trying to step on anybodies toes are anything, but with the kinda people i roll with, its like, seen my car run. If u think u can take it down, line up. If u dont, go sit on the bench and watch. We dont nic pic simple mods like tunes. If y'all that concerned, then u most not be feeling to confident.

LOL that came right from the movie didn't it..Thanks for the laugh, when I go to Mexico in Nola I don't ever ask. I just pick a car I like and line them up. However, in this forum we all know each other and things are usually done differently.

Quote:
It's wrong. 2. It's a stage 1 :-/. That was wrong. I said this a few times as in crap tune need to get it set off etc. I don't understand what you're so scared of if I had my tune on trust me when it gets put on I wanna c the difference against y'all and either way im waiting for it to get sent back

: I don't have the right tune on my car

: I have to send te shit back

: etc etc.
Anyhow, you bought a tune that works with other mods? It's only stage 1?It's a tune for an S85 motor... That's somewhat informational because removing the factory charcol filters on an M5/M6 is 10-15 rwhp. If you don't think you can pick up 40rwhp on an M5/6 with intake/pullies/tune/free flowing exhaust then you must not know your car at all really. S65's pick up 30-40 with good tuning and breathing mods and they are 2 cylinders short of your motor. What was that about stock?

The fact is you're still beating around the bush. Nobody in here cares to meet with someone whose out their to promote themselves through bullshitting. If you think people are going to drive in town to run you, try approaching them with some sincerity first. You came into our forum and I instigated the friendly run and directed Grant towards you. If we wanted to play games, we'd post on Callouts or NOS.R, it's that simple

Last edited by Onurleft; 12-07-2012 at 11:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #1264
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

I live my life s quarter mile at a time. Now tell me bout that 30 horses u missing.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #1265
Onurleft
Captain
Rep
Drives: RPM

Doc,

I swear, if I see you on the bench when I drive by...
      12-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #1266
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
We all just want to know the brand, he keeps saying crap company blah blah blah but what is this so called crap company. We have supposedly heard that it is not ESS so what is it then? It's like he has something to hide when he keeps saying he doesn't. I never once said I would stomp on this M6, we all just don't think the M6 will beat it like he thinks, that's all. I said I was down for a friendly race, and being that it is friendly why can't all the mods be out in the open?

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #1267
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:

Clutch flywheel

I wish I could go to that it sounds like it would be awesome, but unfortunately I have to work, I hope there are more in the future because I know I would like to attend for sure.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #1268
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
I wish I could go to that it sounds like it would be awesome, but unfortunately I have to work, I hope there are more in the future because I know I would like to attend for sure.
Youre missing my party
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #1269
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

Ppsshhh ill run anybody who wants a piece who is worth a dawn. I don't waste my concerning about tech. It's all in good fun win or lose. Don't know why people get so butt hurt over it.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #1270
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521
Quote:
We all just want to know the brand, he keeps saying crap company blah blah blah but what is this so called crap company. We have supposedly heard that it is not ESS so what is it then? It's like he has something to hide when he keeps saying he doesn't. I never once said I would stomp on this M6, we all just don't think the M6 will beat it like he thinks, that's all. I said I was down for a friendly race, and being that it is friendly why can't all the mods be out in the open?

Didnt realize I was racing you I thought I was racing grant? I already specified I don't have a tune on my car and I'm very informed of what my cars capabilities, proven I couldn't of said it better myself. ^_^ you want more info come to the meet. No one said nothing about racing bakeme it was grant you come to the meet this weekend an the rest will be answered. Last I checked you didn't specify what y'all ran in y'all's cars or "what kind of exhaust" etc etc y'all had nor have I asked. Point is, show up. And the questions from the name brand of the tires will be answered ^_^
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #1271
Proven
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I hear where u coming from and I understand. But in the end, its his car and he already said what he has to say bout it. At this point u can take it or leave it. Even if he is hiding something, there is no point it trying to force it out. I see this way to often. Some people like to hide out till the cat is out the bag. But in the end. All u need to know is how your own car runs. Take the good with the bad. Nagging doesn't look good either.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #1272
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven
Ppsshhh ill run anybody who wants a piece who is worth a dawn. I don't waste my concerning about tech. It's all in good fun win or lose. Don't know why people get so butt hurt over it.
+1 lol I'm curious why everyone else asking questions when they're not even coming OR racing
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #1273
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Mike what brand of tune did you buy that was the wrong one?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #1274
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven
Quote:
I hear where u coming from and I understand. But in the end, its his car and he already said what he has to say bout it. At this point u can take it or leave it. Even if he is hiding something, there is no point it trying to force it out. I see this way to often. Some people like to hide out till the cat is put the bag. But in the end. All u need to know is how your own car runs. Take the good with the bad. Nagging doesn't look good either.

Lol I already answered what the car has on it, I'm very impressed that the guys who aren't coming or racing is trying to give me a hard time about name brands etc etc. point is I already answered the main question, name brands are irrelevant if its not on the car. Main Question answered and the only question you need to worry about. I specified mods and I don't know why I should tell you more since you're not in the race OR coming. Point is your main question is answered

Edit-

Also if you're really sure I'm going to get beat why all the concern than? Why asking so much when you're not the one who asked to race? Why not come to the car meet :-/ I don't even know the years or what model 335i grant has or And never asked.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #1275
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Mike what brand of tune did you buy that was the wrong one?

Ill show u at the meet Sara ill bring it over or just meet me today and ill show u the little booklet I don't have the tune on me because I sent that bitch back :-(
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #1276
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Ill show u at the meet Sara ill bring it over or just meet me today and ill show u the little booklet I don't have the tune on me because I sent that bitch back :-(
I gotta pick up my boss from BMW at the airport today. But we will see you tomorrow for the car meet! He's excited to see an M6 run a methed out 335. He's into racing cars too. He has his bmws and then two track cars as well.
Appreciate 0