E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92 LCI front seat options

11-18-2019, 03:40 PM   #1
DillonInCo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 98 M3

E92 LCI front seat options

I know there are a ton of topics like this, but I tried searching and couldn't find my answer. Most of the threads are asking about manual seat to power seat swaps, or things like seat bolsters not working after swapping. My question is a bit more unique.

I'm looking at buying a beautiful low mileage E92 (2011 model). It's exactly what I'm looking for, except for one big thing: It doesn't have sport seats. Specifically, it has power seats with memory and lumbar, but I can tell they're not sport seats because of the weak bolsters. And that's not a deal breaker, because I love the car otherwise, but it's something I definitely would want to change.

So, what I want to know is, can I upgrade to sport seats, and retain the memory and lumbar? If so, is it a plug and play kind of thing? Or is there wiring involved?

Also, because I think the odds of finding Saddle Brown sport seats for sale are next to impossible...what other options do I have? M3 seats? Aftermarket? I'd like to keep power, but that's not mandatory.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2020, 04:00 PM   #2
Soravia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 Silver xDrive 6MT

You can. Plenty of seats for cheap with torn leather.
Get replacement skin cheap from
https://www.lseat.com/products/2006-...ers-front.html
Appreciate 0