E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E92 M3 DCT coupe FS (2009, 46k miles, space gray, euro front, like-new)

02-02-2020, 12:51 PM   #1
Jreikes
Registered
Rep
Drives: '09 M3 Coupe

E92 M3 DCT coupe FS (2009, 46k miles, space gray, euro front, like-new)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,800.00

Item Interest
I have a Space Gray E92 M3 Coupe with the DCT transmission for sale in North County San Diego. I am the second owner of the car (I purchased it directly from the first owner as a private party sale). It has been garaged and pampered for its whole life and has only 46k miles.

The car has all the lightweight options: coupe w/ no sunroof and 18" wheels (factory matched in space gray). Silver Novillo interior. Factory options include: premium package, technology package, anti-theft, iPod/USB adaptor (Tune2Air device included), satellite radio, and enhanced premium sound.

The car has two modifications:

(1) It has carbon fiber front grills, but I have the original grills if you'd prefer to reinstall those.

(2) It has the OEM BMW European spec front bumper.

The car has never had a major mechanical issue or undergone any serious mechanical work. All maintenance has been done at or ahead of schedule, always with OEM parts and with factory-recommended fluids (which ain't cheap). I have detailed records for everything.

The car is cosmetically *perfect* (seriously impeccable), except:

(1) One of the front wheels has a spot of very slight light curb scuff (only into the clear coat) and one of the rears has a small scuff on the outer lip from a tire change guy not being careful enough. This rear scuff is really only visible if you look closely between the edge of the wheel and the tire. Both scuffs could easily be fixed by a wheel repair person, but I think they are both minor enough that it's best to just leave them alone. No repairs have ever been done on any of the wheels.

(2) The driver's side outer bolster has some very light wear from getting in and out of the car. This is normal and it's actually unusually light wear, even for such low mileage.

(3) There is one very slight soft-crease door ding on one of the quarter panels. You can just *barely* see it when the car is totally clean and under harsh light. I just went to the garage to see which side it was on and I honestly can't even find it right now (and the car is perfectly clean right now).

As you've probably figured by now, I'm trying to disclose *everything* in this ad. So here's the last one: the car was once in a low-speed *very* minor accident. Absolutely no sheet metal was damaged. The other car grazed across the front bumper, which tore it off its mounts. That's when I went with the OEM Euro front bumper. The work was done by a certified BMW repair facility and the paint matches perfectly.

I have detailed records for everything, both keys, and clean title in hand. The battery is brand new (OEM BMW, as with everything) and the tires are in great shape.

Price is $29,800. No test drives without a deposit.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0