E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Adaptive Bolsters not working on new seats

07-25-2023, 04:27 PM   #1
javasames
Registered
Rep
Drives: Alpina D3 (E90)

Adaptive Bolsters not working on new seats

Hi all!
First post here.
I have an 06 Alpina D3 which came with an absolutely disappointing interior.

It from factory had what I believe are the manual sports seats with adaptive bolsters (the air bag ones that inflate and deflate) in the half leather and cloth.

I replaced them with some LCI dark red leather sports seats which are also fitted with the active bolsters. However, these don’t work anymore

I presume it’s because the new seats also have the heated seat elements and cable (which my car didn’t come with from factory)

So I presume I need to move some pins around on the plugs to get the bolsters working again? Not sure, would love some advice

Thanks all
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2023, 11:00 AM   #2
codeterrorist
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Check the pinout here to see if matches what you got https://www.e90post.com/forums//showthread.php?t=480313
Appreciate 0