E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Sound Quality when making a phone call

10-25-2005, 03:51 AM   #1
highlander777
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330D M Touring (62)

Sound Quality when making a phone call

I have bluetooth installed and when someone calls me the quality of the call I experience is very good however the person on the other end can hear my voice but it sounds like there is a lose wire as the quality of my voice is not very good with a fair amount of interference.

Anyone else have the same problem. I am using a SPV C550 phone
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #2
StevenT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

I've only made a couple of phone calls using my blackberry with my new E90. Both people I talked to said the quality was quite good. They could tell it wasn't a land line, but said the quality was definitely acceptable. Try conducting a conversation while your car is parked in an area that gets great cell phone reception. If that doesn't help things, borrow someone else's cell phone and try theirs to see if the problem might be your cell phone.
Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #3
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
I'm using a Sony Ericsson T610 on Orange in the UK. No problem with the sound quality.
Try connecting a friend's bluetooth-equipped phone in an area of good coverage & see if there's any improvement highlander.

Appreciate 0