E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335i sedan, 89K miles, CA

10-21-2021, 11:47 PM   #1
hhzh15
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i Gran Coupe

2011 335i sedan, 89K miles, CA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my 2011 335i sedan in excellent condition.

It is a black Sapphire on black leather, Auto, full options
- Premium Package
- M sports package
- Parking sensor and Navigation
- Xenon light
- Hi-Fi sound system
- 2 master keys
- CA registration paid through 10/2022

This car has the N55 3.0 turbo engine (300HP) which is more reliable than the previous N54 engine. It is also the only year BMW put N55 in an E90 body, which is much more driver oriented and the last generation of BMW that really showcased “The Ultimate Driving Machine”. So it has the best combination possible of engine, body style, and sports car feeling and handling.

Condition:
Exterior - 8/10. The front bumper has scrapes underneath (the car is quite low, so not parking blocker friendly) and a couple of minor cracks. There are also a few dents on the drive side rear door and quarter panel. However, these imperfections are not noticeable from 5 ft unless you look for them.

Interior - 9.5/10. The interior is super clean with the Glacier silver trim (I also have a set of wood trim in excellent condition in case you prefer the luxury feeling).

Title: clean CA title in hand

Owner history: I am the 3rd owner, previous two owners were both in Las Vegas. I purchased the car 2 years ago and only put on 6K miles because of Pandemic. It is also the reason I am selling it, I just don’t drive it enough to justify the insurance and registration cost. Plus, I need to thin my bimmer herd.

Service history:
- I have service record since day 1, which is priceless for a 10 years old BMW.
- The car has been meticulously maintained and needs nothing. Everything works
- The next owner won’t incur much maintenance cost because most common issues have been addressed along with preventative maintenance to assure the car runs strong even at 200K miles.

Here is a short list of recent maintenance (there are many more):
Cooling system overhaul
Lower Control arms
Valve cover gasket
Oil housing gasket
Purge valve and vent hose
High pressure fuel pump
Tires are about 6K miles new

I loved and pampered this car and hope it goes to a home, where the owner really appreciate this wonderful sports sedan in great condition with full maintenance records.

Local pick up strongly preferred, but will consider shipping for the right buyer and price.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2021, 07:46 PM   #2
minimised_S
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91wg, E82 135i,R53 S(Retired)

Still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhzh15 View Post
For sale is my 2011 335i sedan in excellent condition.

It is a black Sapphire on black leather, Auto, full options
- Premium Package
- M sports package
- Parking sensor and Navigation
- Xenon light
- Hi-Fi sound system
- 2 master keys
- CA registration paid through 10/2022

This car has the N55 3.0 turbo engine (300HP) which is more reliable than the previous N54 engine. It is also the only year BMW put N55 in an E90 body, which is much more driver oriented and the last generation of BMW that really showcased “The Ultimate Driving Machine”. So it has the best combination possible of engine, body style, and sports car feeling and handling.

Condition:
Exterior - 8/10. The front bumper has scrapes underneath (the car is quite low, so not parking blocker friendly) and a couple of minor cracks. There are also a few dents on the drive side rear door and quarter panel. However, these imperfections are not noticeable from 5 ft unless you look for them.

Interior - 9.5/10. The interior is super clean with the Glacier silver trim (I also have a set of wood trim in excellent condition in case you prefer the luxury feeling).

Title: clean CA title in hand

Owner history: I am the 3rd owner, previous two owners were both in Las Vegas. I purchased the car 2 years ago and only put on 6K miles because of Pandemic. It is also the reason I am selling it, I just don’t drive it enough to justify the insurance and registration cost. Plus, I need to thin my bimmer herd.

Service history:
- I have service record since day 1, which is priceless for a 10 years old BMW.
- The car has been meticulously maintained and needs nothing. Everything works
- The next owner won’t incur much maintenance cost because most common issues have been addressed along with preventative maintenance to assure the car runs strong even at 200K miles.

Here is a short list of recent maintenance (there are many more):
Cooling system overhaul
Lower Control arms
Valve cover gasket
Oil housing gasket
Purge valve and vent hose
High pressure fuel pump
Tires are about 6K miles new

I loved and pampered this car and hope it goes to a home, where the owner really appreciate this wonderful sports sedan in great condition with full maintenance records.

Local pick up strongly preferred, but will consider shipping for the right buyer and price.
Interested
I'm actually looking for a wagon but this is too good to miss out and get back into the N55
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2021, 02:07 AM   #3
hhzh15
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i Gran Coupe

Yes, still available
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2021, 02:21 AM   #4
evo213f10
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep