E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Happy COBB customer!

03-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
gboop
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

Looks like noobz and near stockers (yes, like me ) are correctly choosing the right product.

Doesn't look good for the piggies going forward, unless the economy takes a dump again, and price sensitivity becomes more prevalent.

Once later stages are released, and ATR for the elite "rAcErZ"... game over...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #24
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

damnit this is only getting me more excited. i was waiting for the cobb all day today washing my car and waxing and installing my new morr wheels that came in...but the mail man was so damn slow today so i left to run some errands. then come back and says that i just missed him and pick it up at the post office tomorrow morning....damn that sucks for me lol guess imma have to wait these long hours. cant wait though.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
ncrzrbk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 21 M340

Garage List
I will be interested when its available for the 07' 335i
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 02:39 AM   #26
siggs229
siggs229
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 Black 335xi

COBB TUNER

You say com-paired to the JB+ what the cheap lame model or the JB4. Big difference between them. I find it hard to believe its any better then the JB4. It is easier to install I will give you that, but depending on your mods you can only go so far with the extra boost. And guess what 7psi on any tuner, Cobb or JB4 or anything else is going to be the same ! And that is a fact Jack Before I hear any replies I know that other factors with any tuning can make a big difference. All I know Is I had the JB3 and now the JB4 and Terry Burger knows what he is doing. Compare drag time slips or dyno runs that is an easy way to see which is product is superior ! I know one thing that the Cobb cant do that the JB4 can, is change anything on the fly !!! That comes in very handy. But to each his own.

Rob

Last edited by siggs229; 08-18-2012 at 02:40 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #27
siggs229
siggs229
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 Black 335xi

COBB TUNER

You say com-paired to the JB+ what the cheap lame model or the JB4. Big difference between them. I find it hard to believe its any better then the JB4. It is easier to install I will give you that, but depending on your mods you can only go so far with the extra boost. And guess what 7psi on any tuner, Cobb or JB4 or anything else is going to be the same ! And that is a fact Jack Before I hear any replies I know that other factors with any tuning can make a big difference. All I know Is I had the JB3 and now the JB4 and Terry Burger knows what he is doing. Compare drag time slips or dyno runs that is an easy way to see which product is superior ! I know one thing that the Cobb cant do that the JB4 can, is change anything on the fly !!! That comes in very handy. But to each his own.

Rob
Appreciate 0