E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > JleviSW sells pre-fitted M3 Sideskirts ?????

Closed Thread

07-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #89
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
look at the can of worm you opened.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #90
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
+1

i know some pretty dumb people who went to fine institutions ... i mean, at a respective college or university, there might be a larger pool of really smart intelligent, competent people but once in a while a few tards are gonna slip through the cracks ...
like....bush?

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #91
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
LOL so your degrees make you top notch? Who cares where your degrees come from. You have a shit company and is still run by 2 fruitcakes and a male receptionist. Oh you live in saratoga too right? Woopty doo. There are plenty of people who have more business sense and customer service than you guys do. So don't bring up your highly decorated degrees to show off cuz in the end you look like a bunch of douche bags...well you already do.

You wanna know why you don't have the support from the locals here and even in Socal? It's cuz you claim shit works like here, and mislead them with information then charge a restocking fee when it's your fault. Not to mention that your lights come from Umitza who's another shit company. LOL Why do you think no one showed up to your grand opening a few weeks ago? It's cuz we dislike the way you run your business. Even new people we meet at events talk shit about your company about all the same issues. The only viable customer base you have is outside of CA cuz they don't know what you're really like.

Anyways, i'm waiting for my infraction and a PM cuz i know you all are a lil bitch and will whine to the moderators then send me a PM addressing me as Ken as you did before. Get it straight, my name is Drew....
They have no right to infract you. You're just stating the obvious and the truth.
      07-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #92
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Crud. You mean our degrees from UC Berkeley, University of Southern California, and San Jose State University aren't good enough? Darn. Where did you go to school? I'll have to get my masters there instead of Stanford.
what a waste of money, you couldve bought yourself an red e92 m3 instead of an red e92 if you went to deanza.

no we are not laughing with you we are laughing at you.
      07-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #93
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

oooo burn...

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #94
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Bringin' da truth!!

Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo119 View Post
LOL so your degrees make you top notch? Who cares where your degrees come from. You have a shit company and is still run by 2 fruitcakes and a male receptionist. Oh you live in saratoga too right? Woopty doo. There are plenty of people who have more business sense and customer service than you guys do. So don't bring up your highly decorated degrees to show off cuz in the end you look like a bunch of douche bags...well you already do.

You wanna know why you don't have the support from the locals here and even in Socal? It's cuz you claim shit works like here, and mislead them with information then charge a restocking fee when it's your fault. Not to mention that your lights come from Umitza who's another shit company. LOL Why do you think no one showed up to your grand opening a few weeks ago? It's cuz we dislike the way you run your business. Even new people we meet at events talk shit about your company about all the same issues. The only viable customer base you have is outside of CA cuz they don't know what you're really like.

Anyways, i'm waiting for my infraction and a PM cuz i know you all are a lil bitch and will whine to the moderators then send me a PM addressing me as Ken as you did before. Get it straight, my name is Drew....
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #95
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

here we go..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #96
AU335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Wow...has this thread turned tables or what Oops...

continue
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #97
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Woooow. Who would have thought an insult against Mantis would rile people up?

Whyyyy sooooo serioussssss?

Last edited by ArmyBimmerDude; 07-25-2008 at 03:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #98
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Ahh it seems everyone else can get in a joke but me. Very typical.

Anyways.... Evo... Drew... Really, put it to rest.
This all stems from Alex, who bought a set of $29 bulbs (the wrong fitment), tried to install them, and was charged a restocking fee (which we refunded when he complained). Is it our fault he bought the wrong bulbs? No. Did he come in and get a full refund anyways? Yes. So what is the issue.
Also, one of your buddies bought an item that had to be shipped in, and we charged him inbound shipping.... again, a few bucks. Sorry, we can't lose money on you because you live local. We just can't.

You guys hate us over under $50. How petty can you be?

I don't feel the need to defend our business or it's success. We are blessed (and thankful) to have thousands of loyal, happy customers worldwide who we work hard to service. Unfortunately, you and your small group of buddies have chosen not to be among them. That is something we are not happy about. However, we are very thankful for our customers, and quite frankly, we do very well. Ask around. You represent a very vocal minority, not the majority. Sure, everyone at your barbecues may have been convinced that we are some evil corporation - but we still have many customers drop in daily. And realize that 90% of our business is online. And somehow, we still get 50 people to each of our events.

You guys all really need to grow up. We have invited you on numerous occasions to come sit down with us like adults, voice your complaints, come to us and help us improve our business in your eyes. You have repeatedly spit in our faces. Your lack of respect, maturity, and decency really knows no bounds.

Our business will continue to be successful whether or not we have your approval - because whether or not you agree or disagree, the vast majority of our customer base raves about our impeccable customer service and products. So while you are and Alex Pak are welcome to jump on our every little error and mistake (yes, we are human), and blow them all out of proportion, just know that I fully intend to counter your misinformation in any way possible.

And yes, I will gladly call my lawyer if I need to.

And yes, our security has been informed of you, and your friends, all your names, and your license plate numbers. And yes, they know that you loitered and vandalized our office. And yes, they know you have visited our new shop.

And yes, I still have documentation of the video you posted of you loitering and vandalizing our shop.

And yes, I do believe that your attempt to light items on fire and put them in our mail slot was an attempt at arson.

So.. yeah. Grow up, guys. And if you aren't going to give us a chance to make things right, then just back off. Find something better to do than harass us over a $7 restocking fee.
JL
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #99
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

This all stems from Alex, who bought a set of $29 bulbs (the wrong fitment), tried to install them, and was charged a restocking fee (which we refunded when he complained). Is it our fault he bought the wrong bulbs? No. Did he come in and get a full refund anyways? Yes. So what is the issue.
Also, one of your buddies bought an item that had to be shipped in, and we charged him inbound shipping.... again, a few bucks. Sorry, we can't lose money on you because you live local. We just can't.

I don't feel the need to defend our business or it's success. We are blessed (and thankful) to have thousands of loyal, happy customers worldwide who we work hard to service. Unfortunately, you and your small group of buddies have chosen not to be among them. That is something we are not happy about. However, we are very thankful for our customers, and quite frankly, we do very well. Ask around. You represent a very vocal minority, not the majority. Sure, everyone at your barbecues may have been convinced that we are some evil corporation - but we still have many customers drop in daily. And realize that 90% of our business is online. And somehow, we still get 50 people to each of our events.

You guys all really need to grow up. We have invited you on numerous occasions to come sit down with us like adults, voice your complaints, come to us and help us improve our business in your eyes. You have repeatedly spit in our faces. Your lack of respect, maturity, and decency really knows no bounds.

Our business will continue to be successful whether or not we have your approval - because whether or not you agree or disagree, the vast majority of our customer base raves about our impeccable customer service and products. So while you are and Alex Pak are welcome to jump on our every little error and mistake (yes, we are human), and blow them all out of proportion, just know that I full intend to counter your misinformation in any way possible.

And yes, our security has been informed of you, and your friends, all your names, and your license plate numbers. And yes, they know that you loitered and vandalized our office. And yes, they know you have visited our new shop.

So.. yeah. Grow up, guys. Find something better to do than harass us over a $7 restocking fee.
JL
Thats pretty pathetic if true.

I for one have never had any issues with JleviSW, but of course I'm not local. They've always been courteous on the phone, even taking the time to call and discuss certain things with me.

If theres another side to this story, please post it cause some of you are coming off as sad little "my parents are rich" asians and you've pretty much lost whatever respect you may have had. Where are the adults at?

While online arguments happen all the time because some people's "courage" goes up when they aren't infront of someone else, this is uncalled for:

07-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #100
e92phreak
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Thats pretty pathetic if true.

I for one have never had any issues with JleviSW, but of course I'm not local. They've always been courteous on the phone, even taking the time to call and discuss certain things with me.

If theres another side to this story, please post it cause some of you are coming off as sad little "my parents are rich" asians and you've pretty much lost whatever respect you may have had. Where are the adults at?
Why you have to bring race into this? Race has NOTHING to do with this thread. :
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #101
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92phreak View Post
Why you have to bring race into this? Race has NOTHING to do with this thread. :
Don't start. I was revising my post and forgot to take that out. My original post had "I'm friends with a lot of asians, but its situations like this that promote the stereotype."
      07-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #102
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:

Our business will continue to be successful whether or not we have your approval - because whether or not you agree or disagree, the vast majority of our customer base raves about our impeccable customer service and products. So while you are and Alex Pak are welcome to jump on our every little error and mistake (yes, we are human), and blow them all out of proportion, just know that I fully intend to counter your misinformation in any way possible.

And yes, I still have documentation of the video you posted of you loitering and vandalizing our shop.

And yes, I do believe that your attempt to light items on fire and put them in our mail slot was an attempt at arson.

So.. yeah. Grow up, guys. And if you aren't going to give us a chance to make things right, then just back off. Find something better to do than harass us over a $7 restocking fee.
JL
glad to see you can be civil instead of blowing up. and i agree with army if those incidents are true then wow.. im speechless
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #103
AU335
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
PLay nice!!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #104
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92phreak View Post
WTF???
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #105
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AU335 View Post
PLay nice!!
look wat've u started....
      07-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #106
e92phreak
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Don't start. I was revising my post and forgot to take that out. My original post had "I'm friends with a lot of asians, but its situations like this that promote the stereotype."

Hey man, you're the one who was stupid enough to type that in a public forum and got caught. Live up to it man. And wake up... You may be from the southeast, but these Asians are just as American as you are.
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #107
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
frozo's creamy original tart is very good. i highly recommend it
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #108
AU335
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
look wat've u started....
For real!! I regret starting this thread now! Didnt know it would come to all this.

But this has been a good read for me....
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #109
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
how is this thread a stereotype? sorry dude, but refuting somethin that isn't rite should be questioned regardless of if u're azn or not. and y u gotta assume we're all azn in the first place? sorry dude, seein u in the army, u should kno better that azn r just like u, brothers in arms hooah?

Appreciate 0
      07-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #110
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
glad to see you can be civil instead of blowing up. and i agree with army if those incidents are true then wow.. im speechless
Yes sir. There was a video on youtube of one member driving wrecklessly in a parking lot. There was another of a member lighting our products and stickers on fire and sliding them in the mail slot while still on fire. There also was litter and trash all over our parking lot.

Who does that, and then posts a VIDEO of it on Youtube?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread