E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale: 2008 (58) e92 335i M Sport- Immaculate

04-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #23
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F11 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreocookies View Post
would be interested in the exhaust if it is still available
Yep, still available. PM sent. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 12:19 AM   #24
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-335i View Post
Hi All,

The Car is now completely back to standard and on Autotrader for £8,750 if anyone is interested:

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...?atmobcid=soc4

All parts are now available, I’m in the process of sorting prices and PM’ing first refusal to those who have already expressed interest.

Thanks.
Hi All,

Just a quick update. The car in standard form is now sold. First person to view completely fell in love with it and drove it away the same day.

All parts are cleaned and off the car. I just need to post them in separate for sale threads, everyone who has expressed interest has been PM’d but the only parts gone so far are the Performance Rear Diffuser and Red Air Scoops. Everything else is still available.

If you want anything, please keep an eye as the posts pop up.

Thanks for looking.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 01:25 AM   #25
WhosGotTheLoud
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Totally off topic but do you have a guide as to whatever you did to the iDrive? It's an Android CCC??? I never knew we could swap anything like this into these cars. I have a pre-LCI E90 and I hate how my iDrive looks like a 5 year old drew a map with crayons :/
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2019, 12:17 AM   #26
Ash-335i
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosGotTheLoud View Post
Totally off topic but do you have a guide as to whatever you did to the iDrive? It's an Android CCC??? I never knew we could swap anything like this into these cars. I have a pre-LCI E90 and I hate how my iDrive looks like a 5 year old drew a map with crayons :/
Hi,

It’s a replacement I-Drive monitor/ screen with an Android processor built in, so you remove the existing screen and CCC/ DVD Head Unit, install an ISO wiring loom adaptor, route it up to the new android screen, plug it all in and refit, giving you all your existing I-Drive functions but the ability to switch to the Android by holding down the Menu button.

This is where I got mine from:

https://m.aliexpress.com/wholesale/B...channel=direct

Thanks.
Appreciate 1