E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > 2ABC/3100, 2D33 codes HELP!

03-20-2024, 11:24 AM   #1
Jonnyweninger
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325i

Hey guys, last night i was changing my lpfp sensor took everything apart, and back together the proper way. (Obviously not) lol. Anyway. once everything was together started it up, immediately had the half check engine light (limp mode) directly on startup, idles ok ish and revs fine, haven’t tried driving yet, i went back thru and checked everything back over and all seemed ok, wierd thing is when i clear codes on mhd while car is running. The car stalls out and dies. Any thoughts on this?
Edit: also have codes for lpfp sensor 29F3 even after replacing.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2024, 07:23 AM   #2
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyweninger View Post
Hey guys, last night i was changing my lpfp sensor took everything apart, and back together the proper way. (Obviously not) lol. Anyway. once everything was together started it up, immediately had the half check engine light (limp mode) directly on startup, idles ok ish and revs fine, haven’t tried driving yet, i went back thru and checked everything back over and all seemed ok, wierd thing is when i clear codes on mhd while car is running. The car stalls out and dies. Any thoughts on this?
Edit: also have codes for lpfp sensor 29F3 even after replacing.
you didn't plug back the Tmap? 2ABC is often related to tmap on the charge pipe. the 3100 come with it.
Appreciate 0