E90Post
 


European Auto Source (EAS)
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > *WESTERN NEW YORK* because we don't seem to exist without this thread...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #1849
Jpullen
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
0
Posts

Drives: 2009 328XI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ithaca, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
New Poster Here. My friend is up in Ithaca with her 09 328XI and is having some motor troubles. Sounds like Eccentric shaft sensor. Does anyone know of a good BMW mechanic around Ithaca. I typically fix the car but Itís a little far for me to drive at this point and shell be there for a few more years,
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 09:16 AM   #1850
E91xi
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: E91 325xi 6spd
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Wny

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpullen View Post
New Poster Here. My friend is up in Ithaca with her 09 328XI and is having some motor troubles. Sounds like Eccentric shaft sensor. Does anyone know of a good BMW mechanic around Ithaca. I typically fix the car but Itís a little far for me to drive at this point and shell be there for a few more years,
Thanks
there is The Little Speed Shop in Rochester just a short trip north.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2019, 10:00 PM   #1851
blueliner
Enlisted Member
blueliner's Avatar
11
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: A car that goes to eleven.
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Buffalo, NY

iTrader: (1)

There's also Cantech in Syracuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E91xi View Post
there is The Little Speed Shop in Rochester just a short trip north.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 09:48 PM   #1852
minigp
Private First Class
17
Rep
108
Posts

Drives: 2014 335xi MSport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Buffalo

iTrader: (0)

hey everyone! im back with any n54 anyone still around?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2020, 05:39 AM   #1853
Devildog0905
Private First Class
United_States
13
Rep
183
Posts

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Farmington, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minigp View Post
hey everyone! im back with any n54 anyone still around?
2007 335i e92

Farmington, NY
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
haha yeah wny rulz!, i hate rental cars, snow seriously? fuuuuuu, tri-state chat>this, west ny = pa, where are my winter tires, wtf no fries?!?!, you mean canada?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST