E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Wagner intercooler fitting.

05-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #23
BB_cuda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D Msport, 2013 X5D

Modster,
Your upper red hose's seal is leaking. Mine looked like that. I replaced seal on both ends of it. The lower end connection to hot side of IC can be difficult. Castle's idea may be fine. I personally use clean motor oil on both the seal and the socket that it is going into. If the thing is a pain (like mine was), I remove the IC and put red hose onto it on the garage flow. Then install IC and connect upper end of red hose.

I agree that the other charge pipe coupler is fractured. Too bad as that isn't a cheap part. I've always been able to get that pipe back on easily. You just need a long arm. I can't get the right angle on it from underneath to push it in. I have to reach through the top and pop it in. No jokes now boys.
Appreciate 0