E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Clean e39 540i M Sport for Sale on Ebay

03-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
FstAzzWhip
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Clean e39 540i M Sport for Sale on Ebay

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,500.00

Item Interest

For sale a 2003 BMW 540i M sport. Last year of the e39. Approx 92,500 miles (could go up). Rare black on black. Clean and Clear CARFAX.

All factory options available in 2003, including the RARE and sought after M sport package. M sport means BMW put on the car a full M-tech ground effects kit including the M5 bumpers, M-tech II suspension, 18 inch M-parallel wheels, and a variety of M badging. Also included the M steering wheel and an upgraded sound system. If you don't know, please do your research on the 03 M sport, they sell for far more than a regular 03 540i. The car also has the factory wide screen flip Navigation that works great, heated seats, Xenon self leveling headlights, power steering tilt, parking sensors, 12-way adjustable seating, rear sunshades that all work flawlessly, and I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention some other options.

All maintenance is up to date. Serviced by a local reputable BMW mechanic, Bimmerworks in West Chester PA. The car has no outstanding issues at this time. No leaks, no check engine lights, no nothing. Only 93 octane gas and Castrol Synthetic Oil changes every 7,000 miles. Recent maintenance within the last 6,000 miles includes:
4 new tires ($550)
4 new brake pads and rotors ($600)
DME & Trans software updates ($250)
Transmission fluid and filter change ($250)
Differential fluid change ($50)
Water Pump and thermostat changed, and coolant flush ($500)
New spark plugs ($200)
Synthetic Oil + Filter change this week ($100)
The interior of the car is in great condition. No rips in the leather or door panels. Little to no wear showing on the leather seating. Non smoker, no funny odors. One of the 3 cup holders in the front of the car does not work, you can easily get a new one on eBay. The e39 cup holders are known to always break. The owner before me put an iPod / iPhone jack in the car so you can listen to music by docking your device. He removed the factory CD changer for some reason. You can replace that easily if you do not want to use an iPod / iPhone for music. The car currently has the OEM winter all weather floor mats to protect the carpet. I also have the regular OEM carpeted floor mats in new condition which I will include. The vehicle has a full size spare tire with all tools needed including the jack.

The exterior of the car is a 9 out 10, considering the age and mileage. No accidents. Detailed just a few months ago, paint still shines great ($160). I am very meticulous with the appearance of the car, kept the car very clean and detailed. I even got new OEM headlight covers so the front of the car looks like brand new. No dents or dings, very minor scratches and touch ups. Has some small rock chips on the hood from any car that has been on a highway, but nothing to complain about. Expect to see some minor imperfections since it is a used car, but keep your expectations high as the body and paint are in above average condition for the age and mileage.

Aftermarket items to the car include:
Bilstein sport shocks all around ($1,000)
H&R sport lowering springs all around ($450)
Xenon fog lights ($150)
iPod or iPhone jack
Carbon Fiber dash trim (wrapped)
Carbon Fiber kidney grilles
35% window tint all around

Contact info:
MaheenKhanLLC@Gmail.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M-SPO...exp=true#v4-40

Last edited by FstAzzWhip; 03-24-2013 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
FstAzzWhip
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

SOLD!!!
Appreciate 0