E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Engineering Management MSc dissertation topic - Any BMW related ideas?

12-14-2018, 09:33 AM   #1
R3LMV
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Engineering Management MSc dissertation topic - Any BMW related ideas?

I'm currently completing my Engineering Management MSc and was wondering if anyone had completed one previously?

I'm after ideas for my Dissertation and need to present an idea which is feasible. The work needs to be individual research and show analysis of the chosen topic.

The course tutor said if I'd like to do something to do with cars perhaps focus on the impact of Volkswagen Emissions scandal and the damage to the brand.

However, I'd like to do something on BMW due to having owned multiple and being genuinely interested in the manufacture, has anyone got any ideas?

I will need to complete netnography so would be looking for people who will be prepared to complete questionnaires and possibly a focus group.

Please send me pm or just answer on the thread if you could provide any help or input it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Ryan
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #2
MikeMinh
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i GT (F34)

Think about their electric cars and/or hybrids. Can they compete with Tesla? Is that even a sensible aim?
Appreciate 0