E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Oregon Dealer Experiences

08-31-2007, 12:23 AM   #23
Ioman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911 C4S

Yes. Tim Goss.
      09-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #24
Ty Vil
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M4

I'll discuss this with Tim Tuesday.

I'm confident that we're the best over all dealer in the NW and especially our views on customer service (that is what I do there). I'm so confident that I transferred colleges and moved back to the NW to work at Rasmussen.

I encourage all of you in the market for a new/CPO BMW to give us a try. I think you'll be impressed.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #25
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickster View Post
I'm new to the forums and about to make the migration from M-B to BMW (I think). I currently drive a '98 M-B SLK230 and my wife's car is an '99 ML430. Both are due for replacement.

I've just about had it with being treated like an inconvenience and with the less than ethical tactics of my M-B dealer. The final act of transgression was for them to sell my wife tires for her ML430 (at a greatly inflated price, no pun intended) when she did not need them yet.

I'm very impressed by the new 335i Coupe. Because of where I live (on Oregon's coast) I don't have any specific dealer in mind. I've had a bad experience with Rasmussen (M-B, several years ago) and Eugene or Salem are a bit closer for me than Portland.

My questions: Which dealer understands the relationship between dealer and customer and will be most 'fair'? Which dealer is most likely to offer the best deal (buy or lease)? Are there specific dealers to avoid and, if so, why? Mind you I'm not looking to have anyone kiss my feet (or elsewhere) and I realize that the dealer must make a profit to stay in business. I just want to be treated as though the dealer appreciates the fact that I chose to do business with them. Of course, I'd like to save a few bucks if I can but that's not nearly as important to me as an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
Any suggestions, folks?

Thanks for the bandwith...

dickster
Oregon
I personally prefer Kuni BMW, my family has bought 3 cars from them. From a sales person named Michael Baggs, who was very helpful and willing to work with us about the prices. That's not to discount any other BMW dealers around portland, but that's just my opinion. We bought my '94 325is, my sister's '01 323i, and my mom's '04 530i from the same sales person and he's treated us fair. So if you don't mind driving to portland, give Kuni BMW a shot, and ask for Michael Baggs.
Appreciate 0