E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Big Midwest Meet (Sunday July, 29 2012)

08-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #67
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Ugh....dead horse

Money - not the point....and at this point, I don't want your pity money

So you said one thing and didn't really mean it...I'm seeing a pattern. IJS.
      08-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #68
icucCoding
Banned
Rep
Drives: X5, ALL4S

guys, it would be better to stop the arguments here.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #69
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricer X View Post
Ugh....dead horse

Money - not the point....and at this point, I don't want your pity money

So you said one thing and didn't really mean it...I'm seeing a pattern. IJS.
yup and the many people that you suckered into donating money all have the same thing to say about it..

Last edited by mkPOTO; 08-07-2012 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #70
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
yup and the many people that you suckered into donating money all have the same thing to say about it..
LOL

ICUC is right let this go. I pretty much have judged you and know what you are all about, but need to defend this one point.

So now you have stooped to accusations based on what exactly? The fact that I called you out (regardless of my being right or wrong)? You've actually spoken to donors have you? Done an independent investigation perhaps? Did you find the real Simpson murderer in the process?

For the record, we do submit tax returns, and independently audited financials to the IRS/state/and state's atty office. I have formal letters from all governing bodies reflecting compliance to codes/laws. There is a board of 9 and therefore you are impuning all. Is that your position today? Or just more mistruths and false statements on your part?

I don't think you are helping yourself. The sad part is that you really don't seem to understand why I was so upset to begin with.

Last edited by Ricer X; 08-07-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #71
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricer X View Post
LOL

ICUC is right let this go. I pretty much have judged you and know what you are all about, but need to defend this one point.

So now you have stooped to accusations based on what exactly? The fact that I called you out (regardless of my being right or wrong)? You've actually spoken to donors have you? Done an independent investigation perhaps? Did you find the real Simpson murderer in the process?

For the record, we do submit tax returns, and independently audited financials to the IRS/state/and state's atty office. I have formal letters from all governing bodies reflecting compliance to codes/laws. There is a board of 9 and therefore you are impuning all. Is that your position today? Or just more mistruths and false statements on your part?

I don't think you are helping yourself. The sad part is that you really don't seem to understand why I was so upset to begin with.
whatever you want Al, you keep saying I dont get it, so if I am not please explain, but honestly whatever man you win
Appreciate 0