E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > BMW parts service

03-23-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
scflaw
Captain
Rep
Drives: M135I, Macan S, G26 i4M50

BMW parts service

Yes its me again with my stupid questions. Any bro's have any experience with BMW parts hong kong? I called em up to see if they can get some quotes for some parts.

I asked about http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...gid=4462&tab=2
this aero front lip, he told me it was an american only part and does not come from germany. They did have the mtec set for 18000 HKD and a AC lip for 5 grand.

I then asked about the M3 Front Sway and asked if i was going to put it on a 335, he then told me that alot of customers have torn their undercarriage apart from using it in that way. I can't believe its true, with so many members using it or harder alternatives.

lol he got really urked somehow from all my questions, and hung up after i said that should be it. haha

*EDIT* NVM called Valiant and he helped me sort it out. Turns out the parts guy at BMW was just either incompetent or lazy or both.

Last edited by scflaw; 03-23-2012 at 02:17 AM..
Appreciate 0