E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Revs dies

01-13-2020, 03:56 AM   #1
loughy782
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

Revs dies

And ideas from the floor?

Last night coming off the slip road I dropped my car in to 3rd and accelerated. As the power came on the engine seemed to not be reacting to what the throttle was doing I e not revving. I pulled over the engine was still running. Popped the bonnet and tried to rev the engine. It revved but was extremely lumpy. I turned the car off waited ten seconds and started it again and all seems fine now. Any thoughts what this could be ? No lights or nasty noises. It's a pre LCI E92 320 d
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 12:22 AM   #2
ScottUK
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i coupe e82, BMW120i e8

How old is the Fuel Filter dude ? , was your last fuel stop from a differant station ? I presume you have checked the engine over for anything obvious..
Fuel lines & connections, Vacuum lines .
Do you still have Cats ? Did you have any rattles And did it blow any colour smoke ? White/grey/blue
Appreciate 0