E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > 06 Pre-Lci windows & mirror FOB

08-16-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
Doesha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Pre-LCI Monaco Blue

06 Pre-Lci windows & mirror FOB

2006 330I Pre-Lci

I was under the impression that you can do a combination of windows down, sunroof open and mirrors fold open upon double pressing the unlock and vice versa when double pressing lock.

Originally I could double press unlock and windows would roll down sunroof would open. but no opening mirrors. I could only open/close mirrors with inside button.

So I set the following:

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB AKTIV
TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT AKTIV
ASP_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP AKTIV

So Now When i double press the lock my windows will close, mirrors fold in but Sunroof will not close. When I double press unlock, mirros open up but no windows or sunroof open. Where am I going wrong. Ive set akitiv nicht_aktiv etc on different combinations but cant seem to get all windows open and mirrors fold open on unlock and all windows close and mirrors close on lock.

Am I missing another portion i need to set aktiv or?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2018, 10:45 PM   #2
Doesha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Pre-LCI Monaco Blue

Honestly I think it was my mistake. Not really sure but I was in a hurry. Went back in didn't change anything. Checked the TRC showed all three aktiv then just reloaded and it all worked fine.
Appreciate 0