E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > FS OS Giken LSD TCD - Large pumpkin E90 version $1500(Cincinnati)

01-06-2015, 12:53 PM   #1
tullnd
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i A/T

FS OS Giken LSD TCD - Large pumpkin E90 version $1500(Cincinnati)

I have a brand new OS Giken LSD TCD for a large pumpkin car/E90.

This is a warranty replacement from my 335i. I had the $2800 TCD model in my car and it broke. OS Giken determined the small pumpkin version cannot sustain the high horsepower of a modded 335i and suggested replacing it with a large pumpkin model instead. I have decided not to do the conversion on my car and am selling the new replacement unit I have received.

This is just the differential. This does not include the ring gear or pumpkin. It's only the part that you'd get if you purchased elsewhere for $2800. You will need to bolt up your ring gear to this unit which will determine the final drive ratio. It's possible to swap out a small pumpkin to a large pumpkin, but I cannot provide you the information on what is necessary for this swap.

This unit retails for $2800 new(this is NOT the $1800 model, but the TCD upgraded version). The unit is a BRAND NEW replacement from OS Giken.

I'm willing to let it got for $1500. That does not include shipping/handling. I live in the Cincinnati, OH area and would drive a reasonable distance for the exchange.

Cash only for in person sales. If I'm shipping, I'll consider either a USPS Money Order(only USPS, nothing else and I'll have to cash it first) or possibly PayPal, but you will be responsible for any additional fees if not sent as a gift. Not interested in any trades at all.

If you have any specific questions about the diff, PM me through here. I cannot provide tech support on what other models it will fit. It's the E90 diff listed on their website. I believe the model is BM531-HA (not sure if the HA changes to something else for the TCD...it's definitely the version with the TCD feature though).
Appreciate 0