E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Can anyone share Llumar 80 BLUE tint pics, or similar?

02-20-2021, 06:05 PM   #1
drunkentrader
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe.

Can anyone share Llumar 80 BLUE tint pics, or similar?

Just got rid of my black CSL wheels for some silver RGRs, and next in my list is to remove the dark tint on my car and replace it with something, well, brighter. But, I also like to the idea of a tint with a slight blue hue to it and the only one I found was the Lumar 80 blue. My car is a 09 335i m sport coupe, lemans blue, and I plan to do all windows, plus windshield, in the same tint.

Anyone have Llumar 80 blue tint? Or something similar(hint of blue, no mirror-look)??

Also interested in a subtler version of the chameleon tint. I’ve had previous e38s with the comfort AR/IR windshield, which had a subtle color shift to it - purple-ish, really. Just looking for a nice ceramic tint that I can run all around, that can pass for OE(ala Mercedes) or similar to the effect you might see on a AR crystal on a watch - which is exactly the look I’d like to replicate for visual effect only as AR on a watch crystal serves a totally different purpose.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0