E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Yellow Angel Eyes

07-10-2019, 01:32 PM   #23
BadContrakt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steini9494 View Post
Looks great! I have a deep sea blue E91, got the Lux bulbs in it and absolutely love them, much brighter than the ebay leds that were in when i bought the car, i've been thinking about yellow/amber angel eyes for a bit and really want them, i think it would look great with the yellow fog lamps. I might shoot LUX a message in the near future to check if they can make me a custom pair!
See if they can help you out. Real great experience for me.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #24
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steini9494 View Post
Looks great! I have a deep sea blue E91, got the Lux bulbs in it and absolutely love them, much brighter than the ebay leds that were in when i bought the car, i've been thinking about yellow/amber angel eyes for a bit and really want them, i think it would look great with the yellow fog lamps. I might shoot LUX a message in the near future to check if they can make me a custom pair!
We can help out to make a custom pair of the Gold for the E91 LCI halogen headlights for you. just send me an e-mail to Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2019, 10:41 AM   #25
migosilvere92
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadContrakt View Post
I've got an 08 pre LCI E90 with angel eyes and adaptive headlights yadda yadda.

Since I bought the car, it's had some type of white colored angel eye bulb installed. I honestly prefer the yellow. I was thinking of replacing them the other week and then starting a couple days ago, they started flicking like crazy and intermittently actually just going out too! I've got a fault in my iDrive as well so looks like I won't need a good excuse to replace a perfectly good set of bulbs anymore!

Couple questions... Is that an H8? I'm reading some very misleading information. Some places on the web say H8 and some say H11 and some say 55 watt and some say 55 watt will cause major problems.

I would like some nice quality and bright yellow angel eyes. Does anyone make really bright ones for the E90 that are YELLOW not white?
I ordered brand new e90 head lights for my e92 I guess I can't use em if your interested
      07-24-2019, 02:22 PM   #26
BadContrakt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by migosilvere92 View Post
I ordered brand new e90 head lights for my e92 I guess I can't use em if your interested
No thank you, LuxAngelEyes got me all sorted out. Nothing wrong with my headlights or my headlight housings I just wanted a different color!
Appreciate 0