E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Problem with x-ph.com (Extreme Powerhouse) Order (VRSF Products)

09-12-2020, 04:39 PM   #23
AlexGT
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
===============================================

Mike,

I wish you were this quick to reply to my inquiry as you are with your return/automated call and email system.

I created an account to let people know the experience I had with you and your company from a customer's view. Not to smear you.

It's okay if you don't remember when I asked you over the phone what the return policy is, which you had said was to only ship the item back (nothing else). This was never communicated to me.

You did not mention If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, that I would be responsible.

You had also said that the downpipe that I had purchased for $490.50 was in stock. That's fine, people make mistakes but I was never notified that the item hasn't shipped until I had called to check the status of the order to only be turned down by the automated service pickup. After spending $1,000 on the intercooler and charge pipe, you said you would have refunded me $100 for the trouble.

There was a severe lack of communication and I am not blaming anyone except for myself for purchasing from you.
I can completely relate with you man... I had an almost identical situation with them, poor communication and harsh response. I posted my awful experience in the F30 forum and got the same response from Mike. I even got scolded by some others that thought my complain wasn’t justified but I’m sure now that it actually was founded. I’ve got better customer service form eBay sellers than from x-ph.com.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 09:25 AM   #24
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
===============================================

Mike,

I wish you were this quick to reply to my inquiry as you are with your return/automated call and email system.
If you had dm'ed me on here I would have responded faster as I respond to all forum messages same day. im running behind on emails 2-3 days.

As for the phone, as the automated messages say, im not taking any calls in order to catch up on emails. It also informs customers to call our support line for help with an existing order.

I do not remember our call of course, but if you ask for the refund policy and amount I would have told you. But since I do not remember the call, im not going to accuse you of lying, instead, I apologize if there was a miscommunication during that call.

Be safe and good luck with your build

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
I can completely relate with you man... I had an almost identical situation with them, poor communication and harsh response. I posted my awful experience in the F30 forum and got the same response from Mike. I even got scolded by some others that thought my complain wasn’t justified but I’m sure now that it actually was founded. I’ve got better customer service form eBay sellers than from x-ph.com.
Just to be clear, you posted a thread and EVERYONE turned against you because you were being unreasonable. You ran away from your own thread.

Now you are lurking in a different section to make a bad comment about me for some kind of revenge. Hopefully it felt good

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 09-14-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 09:52 AM   #25
AlexGT
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
If you had dm'ed me on here I would have responded faster as I respond to all forum messages same day. im running behind on emails 2-3 days.

As for the phone, as the automated messages say, im not taking any calls in order to catch up on emails. It also informs customers to call our support line for help with an existing order.

I do not remember our call of course, but if you ask for the refund policy and amount I would have told you. But since I do not remember the call, im not going to accuse you of lying, instead, I apologize if there was a miscommunication during that call.

Be safe and good luck with your build

Just to be clear, you posted a thread and EVERYONE turned against you because you were being unreasonable. You ran away from your own thread.

Now you are lurking in a different section to make a bad comment about me for some kind of revenge. Hope it felt good
LOL , “everyone turned against you”, no Mike, not everyone, but if that makes you feel better of managing your business the wrong way, be happy. Your rude response confirms my point, you don’t have a clue about customer service, you don’t give a damn about customer complaints about how poorly you manage communications and how bad you reply to complaints. And NO, I didn’t run away from my thread, I made my point clear and I don’t need to be replying back to those who were there trolling because they weren’t able to read literally what is written. My complaint was based on your poor communications and lack of interest on your replies.

Congrats, you just re-confirmed my point. Your customer service can be compared with other sellers in here like Getbmwparts and it’s not a surprise, you lose. And, if you’re going to reply back, man do it, I make my point really fast and don’t need to say the same thing 100 times, so if you feel that me not replying back again after being clear about my point is “running away” from the thread and that makes you feel like the “winner” of the conversation and “the best customer service” ever,
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #26
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
LOL , “everyone turned against you”, no Mike, not everyone, but if that makes you feel better of managing your business the wrong way, be happy. Your rude response confirms my point, you don’t have a clue about customer service, you don’t give a damn about customer complaints about how poorly you manage communications and how bad you reply to complaints. And NO, I didn’t run away from my thread, I made my point clear and I don’t need to be replying back to those who were there trolling because they weren’t able to read literally what is written. My complaint was based on your poor communications and lack of interest on your replies.

Congrats, you just re-confirmed my point. Your customer service can be compared with other sellers in here like Getbmwparts and it’s not a surprise, you lose. And, if you’re going to reply back, man do it, I make my point really fast and don’t need to say the same thing 100 times, so if you feel that me not replying back again after being clear about my point is “running away” from the thread and that makes you feel like the “winner” of the conversation and “the best customer service” ever,

Im sorry if you feel I was rude to you, im not, im just being direct and honest. You are going out of your way to a different section for a car that you do not own looking for a thread about me in order to get revenge on the failed thread you created.

As you can tell from all the threads, I respond with respect to all comments whether I agree with OP or not. Even if I do not feel they are being reasonable im respectful and try to find common ground.

Even with you, I was respectful but more direct because of the reason mentioned above.

Since your complaints have been addressed in the correct thread, i do not have anything to add on here

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 04:26 PM   #27
BryaN54
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 335i

Currently having problems with vrsf they have postponed the eta three times ordered back in September it's pretty much November soon....
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2021, 02:31 PM   #28
SFV818
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i - BM3 Stage 2 FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryaN54 View Post
Currently having problems with vrsf they have postponed the eta three times ordered back in September it's pretty much November soon....

Reading lots of stuff and am very sketched to order from VRSF. I also noticied X-PH doesn't carry them as a brand on their site anymore lol probably for the best.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2021, 02:35 PM   #29
SFV818
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i - BM3 Stage 2 FBO

Hey Mike,

Sorry to jump in here super late and somewhat unrelated. I noticed you guys don't cary VRSF on your site anymore. Should I avoid ordering directly from this brand? I was going to order their 5" HD FMIC and chargepipe system but am now having second thoughts. Should I just pay a little more and go with the full ER system instead? Was going to get the catted ER dp and Bm3 license from x-ph anyway. All for an N26 (i know wrong sub lol)
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2021, 03:30 PM   #30
Yotaismygame
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 (Beam)

VRSF is super sketch right now. More than one thread going about this in the e90 section.
Appreciate 0