E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Masked youth gangs coordinated the firebombing of hundreds of cars across Sweden

08-15-2018, 04:33 PM   #23
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Looks like Trump was right in his comments about Sweden.
You mean when he was at that rally and talked about 'what happened last night in Sweden' when absolutely nothing at all had happened, and the only reason he talked about 'last night' is because that was when (just like every other time) he had seen a report on Fox news where they tried to link crime in Sweden to immigrants?

Isn't it usually the news organization that's the mouth piece of the leader of the country, and not the other way around?
Appreciate 3
1 AKY113.00

08-15-2018, 05:40 PM   #24
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
Quote:
You mean when he was at that rally and talked about 'what happened last night in Sweden' when absolutely nothing at all had happened, and the only reason he talked about 'last night' is because that was when (just like every other time) he had seen a report on Fox news where they tried to link crime in Sweden to immigrants?

Isn't it usually the news organization that's the mouth piece of the leader of the country, and not the other way around?
In a sane world, where the media doesn't see itself as the Legislative, Judicial, and Administrative branches of government, that would be true.
      08-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #25
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

In a sane world, where the media doesn't see itself as the Legislative, Judicial, and Administrative branches of government, that would be true.
Are you talking about Fox? Between seven and 10 o'clock, they are the most bombastic holier than thou network that's ever existed.
      08-16-2018, 12:47 AM   #26
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you talking about Fox? Between seven and 10 o'clock, they are the most bombastic holier than thou network that's ever existed.
Yawn....
      08-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #27
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yawn....
Yes, I find them tedious and boring also.
      08-20-2018, 04:47 AM   #28
BigHunk
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M

Sweden is doomed.

08-20-2018, 08:49 AM   #29
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHunk View Post
Sweden is doomed.
Remind me to blame the entire population of the US the next time one American citizen does something I don't agree with, because that's apparently a super logical way of showing how a nation is failing.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #30
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
Remind me to blame the entire population of the US the next time one American citizen does something I don't agree with, because that's apparently a super logical way of showing how a nation is failing.
Sadly, he appears to be Canadian, but otherwise, I tend to agree with your sentiments.

Just one person.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2018, 12:11 PM   #31
BigHunk
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Is there something false-fake in the video that i posted previously ?!?

It's happening over a decade,Malmo is the rape capital of Europe,swedish police recommended ,do not go outside when it's dark

"The 2012 UN international rape rate comparison showed Sweden to have the highest rate of rape in Europe and the second highest in the world, but the report did not contain data for a total of 63 countries that did not submit any statistics, including, for example, South Africa, where other earlier surveys indicated a very high rape rate."

Let's remember last year
      08-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #32
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Isn't Julian Assange wanted there for rape?
      08-21-2018, 03:08 AM   #33
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHunk View Post
Is there something false-fake in the video that i posted previously ?!?

It's happening over a decade,Malmo is the rape capital of Europe,swedish police recommended ,do not go outside when it's dark

"The 2012 UN international rape rate comparison showed Sweden to have the highest rate of rape in Europe and the second highest in the world, but the report did not contain data for a total of 63 countries that did not submit any statistics, including, for example, South Africa, where other earlier surveys indicated a very high rape rate."

Let's remember last year
Who said the video was false/fake? I sure didn't. My point was that the woman in your video doesn't represent our entire country, and implying that she and her actions do just that is pretty dumb imo.

One major reason why Sweden's rape rate is so high is because we classify more things as rape than other countries. For example one of our most famous tv personalities was accused of rape because he had put his hand on a womans ass in one of those outside bathtubs. Yes rape, not sexual harrassment or anything else, rape! So if that's labeled as rape under the law here in Sweden then no shit we'll have more rape cases than other countries, we've also had massive campaigns where everyone are incouraged to report and talk about rape because if you just sweep it under the rug like many other countries do then it's not going to get any better.

I'm not saying that we don't have problems, but the right wing groups are having a hell of a time trying to hide some of the actual reasons why our numbers is so high. A 2min google search will explain to you that perhaps what they're saying is not the entire truth (shocker I know). Have immigrants made our numbers go up - yes, and I think the punishment for all kinds of rape should go up by a LOT, and neuter them while you're at it/deport them back to whatever war they came from. However, and this is probably going to sound crazy to you, but every rape case isn't a brown person impregnating a white woman which will eventually lead to everyone in Sweden being of mixed race.

Last edited by Zlaatan; 08-21-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Appreciate 1
      08-21-2018, 03:22 AM   #34
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Sadly, he appears to be Canadian, but otherwise, I tend to agree with your sentiments.

Just one person.
I missed that, my bad.

Quote:
Isn't Julian Assange wanted there for rape?
IIRC he's still accused of rape but the case has been dropped because they've given up on ever getting to question him, so the case won't be opened again unless he sets foot in Sweden.
Appreciate 1