E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > M shift knob & boot plus perforated leather handle & boot also belt.

09-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Buratino117
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i n51

M shift knob & boot plus perforated leather handle & boot also belt.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am selling my M shifter with separated boot (I removed it like an jackass in the wrong sequence and they separated; leather has minimal damage but I think can be fixed...did not want to mess with it). Shifter knob is in good shape with tiny scuff on right side of it (tried to capture that). Ebrake handle and boot in perfect shape, no damage.I also have an alternator belt in this deal with Priority Mail shipping included for the US. Would like to sell as a package deal for $100 for everything. I bought the shifter, handle and booth here and used it for less than 500 miles (the car was traded lono ago). Trying to sell locally as well. If no takers at that price, I ll keep everything for future car.

Attached Images

Last edited by Buratino117; 09-21-2018 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0