E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > F/S e92 RH headlight 2008 335i dynamic xenon

11-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
cwarnick
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 TSX[CL9] CGP 6mt

Red face F/S e92 RH headlight 2008 335i dynamic xenon

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello everyone, first post here, i am only coming to this forum to sell a headlight for a friend of mine.

he had someone bump into him on the highway and bmw replaced all the body parts on the car and repainted and put in a new headlight, so i got the old one just to see if i could help someone else out...

came from a car with 44,000 miles, 2008 blue 335i coupe. the headlight does have some minimal debris marks from some highway driving but looks great, there is one mark on the corner light section of the lense, but it isnt noticable from more then 2ft away, and might even buff out.... it is in the closeup pic if you look carefully, these are used not new.

bmw removed the hid ballast, and i believe the dynamic module that plugs in next to the ballast.

still have the angel eye bulb, fog light bulb (i think its a fog bulb, next to the projector) and the amber chrome side marker bulb installed and WORKING. everything is in perfect working order. i tested them today again just to be sure.

i saw these go from between $500-1000 on ebay depending on some details. so ide like to get something decent out of it.

i will be shipping from hampsted maryland, 21102 actual shipping costs, my work has a shipping center so it can be packaged very nicely in bubble wrap, and i can verify any way the potiential buyer would like.

i drive an Acura TSX and am a member of tsxclub.com, same user name, and i can share my facebook info to contact directly or phone if needed.

im going to i guess start an asking price at $400 obo

i need this gone ASAP for xmas money so get a hold of me as fast as you can, serious buyers/offers only.

-Chris

Last edited by cwarnick; 11-18-2012 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: had to edit photo links from photobucket, didnt copy correctly, added to new post
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
cwarnick
Registered
United_States
Rep

not sure if my photo bucket pics loaded...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
cwarnick
Registered
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0