E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > NEW Ultimate Clutch Pedal & HP Autosport Modified Clutch Delay Valve

06-28-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
sterile stork
coupe la goon
United_States
Rep
Drives: green, black, white

Garage List
Arrow NEW Ultimate Clutch Pedal & HP Autosport Modified Clutch Delay Valve

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Selling a new-in-box Ultimate Clutch Pedal & HP Autosport Modified Clutch Delay Valve set for the BMW 1M. The UCP pedal is compatible with the following standard transmission LHD BMWs:
  • E90/E92 (non-M & M vehicles)
  • F-series
  • F80/82 M
  • 1-series
  • 2-series
  • M235i
  • X1
The clutch delay valve is suitable for:
  • E8x M & non-M
  • E9x non-M
The box was opened only to take pictures of all items included in the sale:
I had one of these installed on my 6MT E92 M3--genuinely enjoyed the ability to "tune-in" the feel of the clutch pedal & pedal resistance. Maybe a 30-min DIY-installation.

Selling together as a kit, shipping included.

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #2
SnapCoupe
BMW Portland
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe/E90 335i

Local and interested in the pedal kit. Care to share anymore details about the one you had in your M3? Is the pedal portion interchangeable or replaceable? Would this remove any play or deadzone in the clutch pedal?
MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Downpipe, VRSF 7" FMIC, BMS Intake, BMS Chargepipe, Performance Exhaust Mod, F10 550i Clutch, BMS CDV, BMW Performance SSK, M3 Control Arms, ST Coilovers, Apex ARC-8 wheels, Michelin PS4S
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #3
sterile stork
coupe la goon
United_States
Rep
Drives: green, black, white

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCoupe View Post
Local and interested in the pedal kit. Care to share anymore details about the one you had in your M3? Is the pedal portion interchangeable or replaceable? Would this remove any play or deadzone in the clutch pedal?
The rubber pedal pad installed on your factory clutch pedal can be brought over without any modification. Very easy to do and something I did when I had one installed in my E92. Alternatively you can install any of the aftermarket offerings. Dimensions of the pedal are matching to factory specs

Overall the kit enables finely tuning the clutch pedal feedback/resistance. The brass bushing inserts ensure consistent & quiet actuation awesome. The metal construction also means minimal flexing/deflection. If I could use this kit in my current E92 I absolutely would, however it is DCT-equipped.
Appreciate 0