E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-05-2018, 08:53 AM   #793
orteeze
Captain
137
Rep
804
Posts

Drives: 335i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Alabama

iTrader: (13)

Nitto 555 G2
18x8.5 ET38 +7mm Spacer 245/40/18
18x9.5 ET35 275/35/18
Attached Images
 
__________________
AW 335i M Sport
Appreciate 6
      07-16-2018, 01:49 PM   #794
b92
Private First Class
United_States
54
Rep
195
Posts

Drives: '11 E92 335is, 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Rhode Island

iTrader: (1)

No Hyper Black option for 19" ARC-8?
__________________
2011 E92 335is, Space Grey + Coral Red, 6MT.
Mod list for diagnostic purposes: JB4+MHD BEF, 17psi. BMS DCI, VRSF 7" Street FMIC, VRSF CP, VRSF DPs. NGK plugs gapped 0.22", Delphi S55 coils. 93 octane unless noted otherwise.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #795
shanker604
Lieutenant
Canada
165
Rep
429
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)





2007 E92 335i / VRSF 5" FMIC / VRSF Charge Pipe / VRSF DCI / TurboSmart Plumb Back DV / XHP / E40 Custom Tune by Wedge / APEX ARC8 / Michelin PS4S / 11.95 @ 116
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2018, 10:29 PM   #796
RagingE93
Private
9
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 335i E93
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanker604 View Post




2007 E92 335i / VRSF 5" FMIC / VRSF Charge Pipe / VRSF DCI / TurboSmart Plumb Back DV / XHP / E40 Custom Tune by Wedge / APEX ARC8 / Michelin PS4S / 11.95 @ 116
Your car is clean bro! You ran a 11.9 on stock Wheels or the arc8?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 12:33 AM   #797
RagingE93
Private
9
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 335i E93
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Will 18x9.5 et35 and 18x10 et25 fit my e93? Wheels were on a e46 m3. Any modification need for them to fit?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 03:37 AM   #798
shanker604
Lieutenant
Canada
165
Rep
429
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingE93 View Post
Your car is clean bro! You ran a 11.9 on stock Wheels or the arc8?
11.9 on stock style 230s 19 inch
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #799
Brendan_E92
Enlisted Member
Brendan_E92's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Detroit, MI

iTrader: (1)



PS-7, Satin Black
19x9 et 35, 19x9.5 et22
Mich Pilot Super Sport Front 235/35/19
Mich Super Sport 4S Rear - 255/30/19
H&R Lowering Springs, Koni Yellows
Full Rear Fender Roll Needed
__________________
2007 BMW 335i // Black Sapphire Metallic + Coral Red (Current)
MHD | MMP S3s | BKC Manifold | Port Injection w/ AIC6 | MMP Inlets | MMP Outlets | Spec S3+ Clutch | MFactory Flywheel | BMS DCI | PSP 750ic FMIC | VRSF Catless DPs | VRSF Chargepipe | Tial BOV | M-Tech Front w/ Carbon Splitter | Carbon Hood | | Carbon CSL Trunk | M3 Side Skirts w/ Carbon Extensions | 4" Tips + PE Mod | Apex PS-7 19's
Appreciate 1
orteeze137.00

      07-22-2018, 11:10 PM   #800
DYOOS
Second Lieutenant
DYOOS's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
239
Posts

Drives: 335i E90 N55
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Thinking of snagging a set of 17s. Would love to see more 17s here perferrably with some meat (45/50 sidewall) to get an idea of what specs will work.
__________________
IG: @dyoos335i
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2018, 03:05 AM   #801
joeinsd
Captain
joeinsd's Avatar
242
Rep
832
Posts

Drives: Stock 2010 e92 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (9)

Another one from the archives.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 1
orteeze137.00

      07-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #802
tizzyd
Lieutenant
tizzyd's Avatar
42
Rep
511
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335i Coupe  [4.25]
2011 335i 6MT

Wheels: Apex FL-5, Fronts: 18x8.5 ET35 Rears: 18x9.5 ET35

Tires: Michelin PS4S, Fronts: 235/40/ZR18 Rears: 265/35/ZR18

Stock suspension, zero rub at all. So happy with these wheels.
Attached Images
   
__________________
2011 335i Coupe - Alpine White/Saddle Brown - 6MT M-Sport

BMW PE/PPK | AFE Stage 2 CAI | 18" Apex FL-5 w/ 235/265 Michelin PS4S | IND Painted Reflectors | BMW Perf. Black Kidneys | ZHP Shift Knob/BMW Perf. Alcantara Boot | Tint (35% Sides, 20% Rear)
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 09:55 PM   #803
JSal335is
Enlisted Member
United_States
2
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 335is DCT
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, I'm thinking about executing the, "Summer '18 Gang Up Deal". I know the 18x9 ET31 with the 235/40/18 tires will fit up front on my E92, but was wondering if the rears will fit the 18x10 ET 25 with a 275/35 tire? Or is the 18x9.5 ET 35 the max fitment? I do not mind the fender rolling, and I am lowered on Ohlin's DFV CS (without camber plates, but will order also if necessary).
__________________
'12 335is Coupe DCT Black Sapphire Metallic/Coral Red - K&N / Continental Extreme DW / Ohlins Road & Track DFV / Remus Race Exhaust / IND Painted Reflectors / Escort Passport 9500ix /

Last edited by JSal335is; 07-26-2018 at 10:29 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 03:03 AM   #804
joeinsd
Captain
joeinsd's Avatar
242
Rep
832
Posts

Drives: Stock 2010 e92 335i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSal335is View Post
Hey guys, I'm thinking about executing the, "Summer '18 Gang Up Deal". I know the 18x9 ET31 with the 235/40/18 tires will fit up front on my E92, but was wondering if the rears will fit the 18x10 ET 25 with a 275/35 tire? Or is the 18x9.5 ET 35 the max fitment? I do not mind the fender rolling, and I am lowered on Ohlin's DFV CS (without camber plates, but will order also if necessary).
I'm on Ohlins too. I want to say you'll rub without any fender work with 18x10 ET25 and 275/35.

Apex ARC-8 (anthracite) with Öhlins R&T coilovers.
Front: 18x9 et30, 245/40 PSS (5mm spacer to clear coilovers)
Rear: 18x9.5 et35, 265/35 PSS
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 02:46 PM   #805
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
503
Rep
3,438
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingE93 View Post
Will 18x9.5 et35 and 18x10 et25 fit my e93? Wheels were on a e46 m3. Any modification need for them to fit?
Thanks for the post! The 18x10" ET25 is too aggressive for the rear, and would likely require pulled fenders and very narrow tires in order to not rub. However, we produce an 18x10" ET33 that can work (except on LCI 4 sedan/wagon) in the rear with 265/35-18 as a direct fit, or 275/35-18 with rolled fenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYOOS View Post
Thinking of snagging a set of 17s. Would love to see more 17s here perferrably with some meat (45/50 sidewall) to get an idea of what specs will work.
For 17s we recommend the 17x9" ET30 with 245/40 or 255/40-17 tires. A 45 or 50 sidewall would make the tire quite tall, but it could likely be done.

Here are some of our favs:

17x9" ET30 with 255/40-17 tires:










Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd View Post
Another one from the archives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizzyd View Post
2011 335i 6MT

Wheels: Apex FL-5, Fronts: 18x8.5 ET35 Rears: 18x9.5 ET35

Tires: Michelin PS4S, Fronts: 235/40/ZR18 Rears: 265/35/ZR18

Stock suspension, zero rub at all. So happy with these wheels.
These look great! Thanks for sharing your pics and feel free to post more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSal335is View Post
Hey guys, I'm thinking about executing the, "Summer '18 Gang Up Deal". I know the 18x9 ET31 with the 235/40/18 tires will fit up front on my E92, but was wondering if the rears will fit the 18x10 ET 25 with a 275/35 tire? Or is the 18x9.5 ET 35 the max fitment? I do not mind the fender rolling, and I am lowered on Ohlin's DFV CS (without camber plates, but will order also if necessary).
A great question, but as mentioned above the 18x10" ET25 is unfortunately too aggressive, and the 18x9.5" ET35 with 275/35-18 and rolled fenders is the most aggressive fitment we recommend, aside from the 18x10" ET33 mentioned above. (LCI sedans and wagons should use 18x9.5" ET35 with 255/35-18 for a direct fit, and can fit 265/35-18 with rolled fenders).
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 05:14 PM   #806
AP888
Enlisted Member
AP888's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
42
Posts

Drives: Manual RWD E90
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Up North

iTrader: (0)

Mud flaps? Huh
__________________
?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2018, 03:00 AM   #807
DYOOS
Second Lieutenant
DYOOS's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
239
Posts

Drives: 335i E90 N55
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
For 17s we recommend the 17x9" ET30 with 245/40 or 255/40-17 tires. A 45 or 50 sidewall would make the tire quite tall, but it could likely be done.

Here are some of our favs:

17x9" ET30 with 255/40-17 tires:

Absolutely love how the white E90 sits.
__________________
IG: @dyoos335i

Last edited by DYOOS; 07-30-2018 at 02:34 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2018, 09:57 PM   #808
twastheglow
Second Lieutenant
twastheglow's Avatar
71
Rep
202
Posts

Drives: '09 335i - '80 528i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Endicott, NY

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 2
      07-29-2018, 08:49 PM   #809
JSal335is
Enlisted Member
United_States
2
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 335is DCT
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeinsd View Post
I'm on Ohlins too. I want to say you'll rub without any fender work with 18x10 ET25 and 275/35.

Apex ARC-8 (anthracite) with Öhlins R&T coilovers.
Front: 18x9 et30, 245/40 PSS (5mm spacer to clear coilovers)
Rear: 18x9.5 et35, 265/35 PSS
Thank you, needed this feedback! Love the Ohlins suspension btw.
__________________
'12 335is Coupe DCT Black Sapphire Metallic/Coral Red - K&N / Continental Extreme DW / Ohlins Road & Track DFV / Remus Race Exhaust / IND Painted Reflectors / Escort Passport 9500ix /
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2018, 08:54 PM   #810
JSal335is
Enlisted Member
United_States
2
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2012 E92 335is DCT
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Chicago, Illinois

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thanks for the post! The 18x10" ET25 is too aggressive for the rear, and would likely require pulled fenders and very narrow tires in order to not rub. However, we produce an 18x10" ET33 that can work (except on LCI 4 sedan/wagon) in the rear with 265/35-18 as a direct fit, or 275/35-18 with rolled fenders.

For 17s we recommend the 17x9" ET30 with 245/40 or 255/40-17 tires. A 45 or 50 sidewall would make the tire quite tall, but it could likely be done.

Here are some of our favs:

17x9" ET30 with 255/40-17 tires:














These look great! Thanks for sharing your pics and feel free to post more.



A great question, but as mentioned above the 18x10" ET25 is unfortunately too aggressive, and the 18x9.5" ET35 with 275/35-18 and rolled fenders is the most aggressive fitment we recommend, aside from the 18x10" ET33 mentioned above. (LCI sedans and wagons should use 18x9.5" ET35 with 255/35-18 for a direct fit, and can fit 265/35-18 with rolled fenders).
Awesome thank you!
__________________
'12 335is Coupe DCT Black Sapphire Metallic/Coral Red - K&N / Continental Extreme DW / Ohlins Road & Track DFV / Remus Race Exhaust / IND Painted Reflectors / Escort Passport 9500ix /
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2018, 02:49 PM   #811
shanker604
Lieutenant
Canada
165
Rep
429
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)



2007 E92 335i / VRSF 5" FMIC / VRSF Charge Pipe / VRSF DCI / TurboSmart Plumb Back DV / XHP / E40 Custom Tune by Wedge / APEX ARC8 / Michelin PS4S / 11.95 @ 116 / Instagram.com/silent11n54
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST