E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > M3 and Crackheads dont mix

01-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #111
rich2saint
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 ZCP

this is what I want to do to all of you

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #112
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3psycho View Post
No man... He is not kidding you!!! He is one of them rich folks.. U kno...

lol...must be nice.

that pic is hysterical!
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #113
ChinoOrtega
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S

Do what I do, add a Glock 23 with 185gr Golden Sabers to your modd list!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #114
MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
and the "TAPOUT" tuff guy award goes to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoOrtega View Post
Do what I do, add a Glock 23 with 185gr Golden Sabers to your modd list!!!!!!!!!
      01-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #115
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

I just want to know.... Are all homeless people supposed to be Crackheads or are all Crackheads supposed to be homeless and which is the more derogatory of the 2?

Back to the OP topic I think that the OP was a bit insensitive with his subject line and following story by implying that homeless people in general are freaks vs being actual human beings down on life and luck. Maybe, just maybe this is why a few of peoples buttons have been pushed here. Weather you are rich, poor or in between one thing that all the money in the world cant buy (inherited, earned or given) is a level of maturity, that can only come with age... So obviously the OP post just demonstrates their age a bit, nothing more... We all have been there and that age at one point.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #116
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Let's face it, the OP is a coward. Not for avoiding a fight but for giving the finger when there was no chance for any consequence. If he had any balls, he would have given them the finger while stopped.

It also occurs to me he is an arrogant little shit....but that just my personal opinion.

That being said...watch this video....If this happened to me (in the PT Cruiser), the guy would tire marks, 2-3 times.....

01-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #117
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
Let's face it, the OP is a coward. Not for avoiding a fight but for giving the finger when there was no chance for any consequence. If he had any balls, he would have given them the finger while stopped.

It also occurs to me he is an arrogant little shit....but that just my personal opinion.

That being said...watch this video....If this happened to me (in the PT Cruiser), the guy would tire marks, 2-3 times.....

Wow how gangster was that guy? Would have ran his ass over for sure! Probably laid a patch on his chest while I was at it! Haha. Does that make me insensitive?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #118
Splinter4784
414 little horsies
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Im going to address the fact that i was insensitive and i also said somethings that i should not have said in the OP

I shouldnt have said that these people had Aids nor should i have given them the middle finger as i left, that was my mistake and i apologize for that

These people that i encountered are people that are addicted to drugs and are people that no one here would want to have physical contact or even be close too. It is unfortunate that some people are in this situation but I think that 95% of them chose that life due to drugs, stupidity, and irresponsibility.

As i said before the point of this thread was to share similar storiesssss
      01-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #119
MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter4784 View Post
One time I was in my PT cruiser and some black guy (probly on crack) just attacked my car with a crow bar or a bat or something. but being the bigger man I just drove away
      01-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #120
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
I too know what iti is like to have nothimg. I'll never forget a horrifice incidetn from my youth. My dad's Rolls Royce ran out of gas and he realized he had forgotten his American Express Centurion card in his other (Gucci of course) wallet. Fortunatly we were able to sell the chauffeurs watch to a passerby and get money for enough gas to get us back to our suite at the Ritz. Yes I too know what poverty is like and feel the pain of the less fortunate.

I have already given BOTH of my M3s to crackheads. They have both joined BimmerPost and are regular contributers here. I am not at liberty to reveal their (screen) names but you have probably already figured out who they are.

Now I'm stuck with a lowly 335 but I know that this has made me a better person

CA

Holy shit you cracked me up with that story ! LOL !
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #121
arr0gant
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1996 911 Carrera Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter4784 View Post
Im going to address the fact that i was insensitive and i also said somethings that i should not have said in the OP

I shouldnt have said that these people had Aids nor should i have given them the middle finger as i left, that was my mistake and i apologize for that

These people that i encountered are people that are addicted to drugs and are people that no one here would want to have physical contact or even be close too. It is unfortunate that some people are in this situation but I think that 95% of them chose that life due to drugs, stupidity, and irresponsibility.

Ya, most of us knew where you were comin' from. Don't sweat it.

1996 911 Carrera Cabriolet

2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2004 M3 Vert, 2008 BMW M3 Sedan, 2001 911 Turbo, 2002 Porsche 911 C4S, 2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Porsche Boxster S
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #122
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989baby View Post
One time I was in my PT cruiser and some black guy (probly on crack) just attacked my car with a crow bar or a bat or something. but being the bigger man I just drove away
Well I have a story, but sort of different. I was driving my then new 911S 10 years back, and I was meeting some friends for dinner in a not so good section of Philly. I was trying to find a parking spot on the street (no garages in the area and the restaurant had no parking lot), and after 10 minutes of up and down driving on the street, I finally found one. So I start to parallel park the car, windows down (summer), when I see this big-ass dude with a bat, intoxicated with all sorts of things, on the sidewalk and coming towards me mumbling. Then he starts yelling (as I'm parking), "you sure know how to handle all that POWER". Over and over again while doing some sort of hypnotic dance with his bat. Instead of leaving to find another spot, and seeing I was already done with the parking and afraid to leave without a bat mark on the car (or worse), I finished parking and got out of the car. The guy kept admiring the car and saying all sorts of things that involved the word "POWER", which he yelled at the top of his lungs. People walking by didn't know what to do. I decided then and there the best thing was to give him $20 and make him my car's personal bodyguard. I told him to watch over it, don't let anyone get close to it, and when I come back, I'll give him another $20 for his job. I was young and sort of stupid perhaps, but it worked. As I was walking away from the car and to the restaurant the guy started yelling to anyone in the vicinity not to touch the car or else, etc. I don't remember, but it was quite funny. I came back some time later after dinner and there he was. Proud of his work, still yelling at people to not even LOOK at the car. Sure enough I gave him the other $20 I promised him, he thanked me, and that was that. In hindsight I should have left and not parked it there - you never know. But I felt good for helping someone and more importantly lucky! Nothing like an intoxicated bad-ass with a bat watching over your car.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #123
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
Well I have a story, but sort of different. I was driving my then new 911S 10 years back, and I was meeting some friends for dinner in a not so good section of Philly. I was trying to find a parking spot on the street (no garages in the area and the restaurant had no parking lot), and after 10 minutes of up and down driving on the street, I finally found one. So I start to parallel park the car, windows down (summer), when I see this big-ass dude with a bat, intoxicated with all sorts of things, on the sidewalk and coming towards me mumbling. Then he starts yelling (as I'm parking), "you sure know how to handle all that POWER". Over and over again while doing some sort of hypnotic dance with his bat. Instead of leaving to find another spot, and seeing I was already done with the parking and afraid to leave without a bat mark on the car (or worse), I finished parking and got out of the car. The guy kept admiring the car and saying all sorts of things that involved the word "POWER", which he yelled at the top of his lungs. People walking by didn't know what to do. I decided then and there the best thing was to give him $20 and make him my car's personal bodyguard. I told him to watch over it, don't let anyone get close to it, and when I come back, I'll give him another $20 for his job. I was young and sort of stupid perhaps, but it worked. As I was walking away from the car and to the restaurant the guy started yelling to anyone in the vicinity not to touch the car or else, etc. I don't remember, but it was quite funny. I came back some time later after dinner and there he was. Proud of his work, still yelling at people to not even LOOK at the car. Sure enough I gave him the other $20 I promised him, he thanked me, and that was that. In hindsight I should have left and not parked it there - you never know. But I felt good for helping someone and more importantly lucky! Nothing like an intoxicated bad-ass with a bat watching over your car.
thats a great story.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 08:55 AM   #124
arr0gant
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
thats a great story.
Awesome!!

But I would have said (after I got back in my car), give me back the $20 and I'll give you a $50, then after he gave me the $20, I would have peeled out and yelled "sucker!"

2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2004 M3 Vert, 2008 BMW M3 Sedan, 2001 911 Turbo, 2002 Porsche 911 C4S, 2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Porsche Boxster S
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #125
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
HAHAHA!! That is awesome! Whenever I'm in a situation with people of that.. caliber.. I do very similar things.. You empower them and they will shoot their mother for you.

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #126
arr0gant
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
...they will shoot their mother for you.
HAHA!!!

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #127
V8MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 M3CxD IOMG

Actually rather than yelling "sucker" the best would have been to "give him the finger" as you peeled out

Quote:
Originally Posted by arr0gant View Post
Awesome!!

But I would have said (after I got back in my car), give me back the $20 and I'll give you a $50, then after he gave me the $20, I would have peeled out and yelled "sucker!"
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #128
arr0gant
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8MAN View Post
Actually rather than yelling "sucker" the best would have been to "give him the finger" as you peeled out
Awe man, that's just mean!!! You oughta be ashamed of yourself!!!

After all, crackheads are people too!

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #129
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Awesome!!

hahah...now thats conducting business. !
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #130
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Dude I did the same thing once, it was sick!!!!
      01-27-2009, 10:42 PM   #131
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Awesome!!

HA! I didn't have that opportunity (not that I'd have done it since I was happy with the situation and it was funny as well), because my car was squeezed in and I had to do several moves to get out of the parking spot. The other funny thing was that he was helping me by guiding me around - like a guy waving a 747 to the gate. This was 1997 so I forget the exact words, but he was saying stuff like, "boss", "work that power", "i got your back", etc. I'll never forget that night or that guy...
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #132
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

work that power!? HAHA!! What the....???

Appreciate 0