E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Which CSF radiator will fit, and EAC sensor required?

08-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #1
luci_3er
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 328I

Exclamation

I have a 2008 328i, E92. N51. I have been looking at CSF radiators. My EAC sensor is currently throwing a code, so here’s my question. Is there a CSF radiator I can get for N52, or for N51 just with no EAC attached, that’s sub $250 and will properly fit 100% given my N51? I don’t care too much about the sensor now. I want to disconnect it and end up doing the MB sensor trick to replace it eventually. From what I’ve read though, some of the CSF radiators don’t properly fit N51. Is there one I can safely get which will fit fine? And on that note, can I disclude the sensor since it’s already throwing a code? I can’t imagine doing so would cause anything more. Please let me know thoughts as I’m trying to get one ordered ASAP in the car before moving.

Like, would this properly fit, can anyone speak on it? Says I need EAC sensor - and I’ll have it - eventually. Essentially just want to confirm a radiator that will fit, and whether or not I can attach EAC sensor later without any further issues than the current code. https://oembimmerparts.com/products/...engine-by-apdi

And, any idea if this would fit? Definitely no place for EAC sensor, but is it known if i can just plug the old one in and tuck it away somewhere, cut out from current radiator?
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/csf-7001

Thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited by luci_3er; 08-14-2023 at 09:49 AM..
Appreciate 0