E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > Deleted

06-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #23
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Pete, are you going to be selling the ferric grey 437m wheels?
Mine has sold already unfortunately, but there's a set on Facebook atm (check attached screenshot).

$1800-1850 is what I think is fair for 437M's, that's how much I sold both my sets for.

Also be careful of replicas, and wheels with repaired lips, both are common to encounter on 437M. But these look genuine to me, the brakes are giveaway that they're genuine and came off a F8x car. I shopped for a while before I picked my two sets of 437M (had a Ferric Grey set and Black set)

Cheers,
Pete
Gotcha! Thanks Pete. I've ordered my m2c with 437Ms so will be able to compare them when I eventually find the ferric grey ones!

Shame Facebook market only shows ads in Sydney for me, however I'm quite picky as I want an unmarked set and those ones seem to have small dmg.

Good luck with the part out and cheers for replying!
Appreciate 0