E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Where to purchase e90 parts?

04-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #1
mebobaloo
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Where to purchase e90 parts?

Hello, this is my first time posting to this forum as I have just recently acquired my e90. I am looking for a couple of new mods for my car and came across the beauty of the csl style trunk in combination with the m-tech bumper and diffuser. This is definitely the next mod I have to do, but where could I purchase these items and know the quality would be good? I have a 2011 328i LCI in motego blue? Or lemans blue? The dealership claimed it to be lemans blue but under the trunk the paint is montego blue. If anyone could help me build my dream I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 12:08 PM   #2
kwatkins12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebobaloo View Post
Hello, this is my first time posting to this forum as I have just recently acquired my e90. I am looking for a couple of new mods for my car and came across the beauty of the csl style trunk in combination with the m-tech bumper and diffuser. This is definitely the next mod I have to do, but where could I purchase these items and know the quality would be good? I have a 2011 328i LCI in motego blue? Or lemans blue? The dealership claimed it to be lemans blue but under the trunk the paint is montego blue. If anyone could help me build my dream I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Personally I'm not bias to one website or distributor, just wherever I find the best deal. Best bet would be to just google what you are looking for and look around. Some are having sales right now. If you're not opposed to something used or sometimes new check the classifieds here always some good deals to be had.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
colorado.e9x
eBay Special
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
Before you get into cosmetics I highly recommend you do some maintenance/preventative maintenance beforehand if it needs it. I made the mistake not to when I first bought my E90 and still regret it to this day.

For OEM replacement parts: FCPEuro.com. They have a lifetime warranty on everything they sell. Including fluids.

For aftermarket parts there's a few places. ECSTuning is always a good one. I've heard M*dBargains to be kinda sketchy, enough that they're banned from the forum
      04-05-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
mebobaloo
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

That is crazy to hear. I actually bought some new wheels from them as I am located 15 minutes away form their shop. They seemed pretty reputable, bought I bought some carbon fiber mirror covers which turned out to literally be covers and not direct replacement which irritated me a bit. As for the preventative maintenance I go direct through my local dealership because I have the sulev, is there anything in specific that I should look into replacing? I have 83k right now.
Appreciate 1
      04-05-2020, 04:56 PM   #5
colorado.e9x
eBay Special
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebobaloo View Post
That is crazy to hear. I actually bought some new wheels from them as I am located 15 minutes away form their shop. They seemed pretty reputable, bought I bought some carbon fiber mirror covers which turned out to literally be covers and not direct replacement which irritated me a bit. As for the preventative maintenance I go direct through my local dealership because I have the sulev, is there anything in specific that I should look into replacing? I have 83k right now.
If you're 15 minutes away from them then I'm sure you're fine, in person is easier than online imo. And with sulev that makes it so much easier and cheaper for you lol

Grabbed this from another post

-electric water pump and thermostat
-coolant flush
-brake flush
-power steering flush
-tranny fluid flush
-spark plugs
-oil change
-air filters