E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > HELP! H&R sport springs for XI coupe fit on an XI sedan?

06-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
loser21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 3 Series/ E90/ Space Grey

HELP! H&R sport springs for XI coupe fit on an XI sedan?

hey everyone, any help would be greatly appreciated. Basically what happened is i ordered some H&R sport springs form bimmerworld.com for my XI sedan. Instead they sent me the springs but for the XI COUPE. im wondering if this is a mistake on their part or if they actually do fit the xi Sedan. I know the product numbers are different but does anyone know if they actually might fit the sedan?! THANKS so much

If not I will be pretty upset since I live in canada and i had to drive all the way to the states to pick these up and I also go taxed at customs. Bimmerworld.com mite have some explaining to do!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
loser21
Private First Class
Rep

Really? forgive my ignorance but I don't know suspension very well. I was just wondering why H&R would have two different product codes for both XI sedan as well as the XI coupe? also wouldn't the different weight distribution of both cars affect the springs?
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
loser21
Private First Class
Rep

Hey gofast! thanks for your all your help and input. I really hope they do fit just because it's going to be a major inconvenience for me to have to send them back and pick them up if they don't. I was hoping someone on here would know to save me some time
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
BobVader
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335xi sedan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser21 View Post
hey everyone, any help would be greatly appreciated. Basically what happened is i ordered some H&R sport springs form bimmerworld.com for my XI sedan. Instead they sent me the springs but for the XI COUPE. im wondering if this is a mistake on their part or if they actually do fit the xi Sedan. I know the product numbers are different but does anyone know if they actually might fit the sedan?! THANKS so much

If not I will be pretty upset since I live in canada and i had to drive all the way to the states to pick these up and I also go taxed at customs. Bimmerworld.com mite have some explaining to do!

I have a set H&R sport spring for 335xi sedan for sale and I live around Montreal...$150

(8 months on my car)
'08 BMW 335xi // Sedan // Black Sapphire // Sports Package//Mods: JB3 2.0|Unlocked 18ohm Board|BMS Meth Kit|AA Speed Delimiter|BMS tuning gauge|UR CL DP |BMS DCI|AA Exhaust|Helix fmic|CDV|H&R coilover| 10mm Spacers H&R on 4 wheels|**Record for XI's on dragtimes.com, 11.768s@118.70**Top speed 186,4 mph GPS, vbox 60-130mph at 10.18
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
loser21
Private First Class
Rep

Hey everyone! just called H&R and if anyone has the same problem as me, the H&r Sport springs for the sedan XI are the exact same as the ones for the coupe XI even tho they do have different product codes!
Appreciate 0