E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Help no power full throttle

07-28-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
335togo
Daily Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 N54 Sold, 11 N55

Help no power full throttle

N55 with PS2, Fuel it stage 2, spraying 50/50 meth ect ...first noticed when shifting at full throttle that car would just act as if I took my foot completely of the gas but not throwing any codes or anything..just let off and floor it again and would run smooth....next where I'm at now, even when pulling at WOF around 4-5K car just cuts off power completely but as soon as I let off gas it runs fine....only at WOF is this issue...can go 75% throttle through any gear to redline and its fine....Just replaced Diverter Valve with turbosmart BOV hoping it was a boost issue.....anyone with this history and solution would be greatly appreciated....thx ...take a look at log if your willing

https://datazap.me/u/335togo/power-l...data=3-9-11-13
Hope I loaded right
      07-29-2020, 10:35 PM   #2
335togo
Daily Driver
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335togo View Post
n55 with ps2, fuel it stage 2, spraying 50/50 meth ect ...first noticed when shifting at full throttle that car would just act as if i took my foot completely of the gas but not throwing any codes or anything..just let off and floor it again and would run smooth....next where i'm at now, even when pulling at wof around 4-5k car just cuts off power completely but as soon as i let off gas it runs fine....only at wof is this issue...can go 75% throttle through any gear to redline and its fine....just replaced diverter valve with turbosmart bov hoping it was a boost issue.....anyone with this history and solution would be greatly appreciated....thx ...take a look at log if your willing

https://datazap.me/u/335togo/power-l...data=3-9-11-13
hope i loaded right
anybody out there
      07-30-2020, 02:45 PM   #3
Schmidty335i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i PS2 turbo FBO JB4

So it was doing this with the stock DV? and the same after you installed the after market one? your logs is confusing to me. it basically looks like everything is fine then it just releases the pressure while you are still full throttle. you dont have any closures and you didnt let up on the pedal.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 12:15 AM   #4
335togo
Daily Driver
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty335i View Post
So it was doing this with the stock DV? and the same after you installed the after market one? your logs is confusing to me. it basically looks like everything is fine then it just releases the pressure while you are still full throttle. you dont have any closures and you didnt let up on the pedal.
Nope never let off gas WOT and I changed Diverter to a BOV....I think my problem was the MAF since I originally had some idling problems that where fixed instantly after that but I got ahead of myself with dumping DV+.... thinking of going back to a new diverter valve from PureTurbos just to make sure

Sorry for delay didn't notice your message