E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Sourcing Intake Manifold Bolts

02-10-2019, 01:02 PM   #1
stamonkey
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328xi 6MT

I recently bought a 3 stage intake manifold for my '11 328xi of off eBay. I cleaned it up and rebuilt both disa valves. I noticed when I bought the manifold that it was missing some of the screws, and didn't think too much of it, but for the life of me, I cannot find replacement screws for the large disa valve. I was able to order the longer screws for the small disa valve from the dealer, but the smaller screw for the large disa valve is no longer carried, nor can I find an alternate screw locally or on the internet. It appears to be a M5 x 20mm with a 1.4mm thread. All I can find is the standard .8mm thread. See the photo below, the standard .8mm thread is on the bottom.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0